Daughter-in-law is a day-to-day meal, and the female performers are embarrassed (matchmaker)

My mother-in-law, who was commissioned by Matchmaker, took the mound.On October 19, KBS Joy & Smile TV Plus matchmaker Lee Dong-yeob, a 41-year-old United States of America oriental doctor from child station actor, appeared as The Client.On this day, Lee Dong-yeob presented Women who can work in the United States of America as the first conditional, saying, If you have a breakthrough to relieve your stress and a place to communicate with people, I think it will be less stressful.I want you to do something you can enjoy rather than money, he said.I hope its a woman who can communicate in English, he said. You dont have to be fluent. I think if you have the will, youll find your way. You just need the will.The third conditional was United States of America trip with Parent more than twice a year.Lee Dong-yeob said, If I marry, I have to live in the United States of America, and Parent lives in Korea.I would like to travel with you once or twice a year (United States of America).
My mother-in-law, who was commissioned by Matchmaker, took the mound.On October 19, KBS Joy & Smile TV Plus matchmaker Lee Dong-yeob, a 41-year-old United States of America oriental doctor from child station actor, appeared as The Client.On this day, Lee Dong-yeob presented Women who can work in the United States of America as the first conditional, saying, If you have a breakthrough to relieve your stress and a place to communicate with people, I think it will be less stressful.I want you to do something you can enjoy rather than money, he said.I hope its a woman who can communicate in English, he said. You dont have to be fluent. I think if you have the will, youll find your way. You just need the will.The third conditional was United States of America trip with Parent more than twice a year.Lee Dong-yeob said, If I marry, I have to live in the United States of America, and Parent lives in Korea.I would like to travel with you once or twice a year (United States of America).

My mother-in-law, who was commissioned by Matchmaker, took the mound. On October 19, KBS Joy & Smile TV Plus matchmaker Lee Dong-yeob, a 41-year-old United States of America oriental doctor from child station actor, appeared as The Client. On this day, Lee Dong-yeob presented 'Women who can work in the United States of America' as the first conditional, saying, "If you have a breakthrough to relieve your stress and a place to communicate with people, I think it will be less stressful. I want you to do something you can enjoy rather than money," he said. "I hope it's a woman who can communicate in English," he said. "You don't have to be fluent. I think if you have the will, you'll find your way. You just need the will." The third conditional was 'United States of America trip with Parent more than twice a year'. Lee Dong-yeob said, "If I marry, I have to live in the United States of America, and Parent lives in Korea. I would like to travel with you once or twice a year (United States of America). "