Star Haha, youngest daughter's rare disease 'Gilang Ballet' battle Confessions "It was a very difficult time with family"

Seoul): Singer Star reported that her youngest daughter was battling a rare disease.I have been telling you about it for a long time, the star said on his 27th day, I was sick, so I could not do anything about Instagram, Starlight Tube, or recording a regular album for a while.It happened suddenly to a child who was so healthy, so I had a very hard time for my family as well as my sick child. I would rather have a strange illness that I first heard of the name Gilang Barre, why did the smallest, weakest pine in my house get such a rare disease? I was found to have fallen, but I was admitted to the hospital and I found out that there were many children who were sick for a longer time than the pine. When I realized that I was only Prayer for my child, and when I was ashamed, my Prayer contents changed, and the Prayer for the sick children around me was added to the child cancer in the next room, younger than the pine in another room, and the Prayer for the sick children around me.The song has recovered quickly enough to say that we are all miracles, the star said. After returning from the hospital and returning to The Way Home, we are getting better every day.The child who was sick enough to stand alone and not walk alone now walks on his own even after leaving his mothers hand. But I am so glad that I am so grateful and thankful that my child is better than my child. He said.When Songi was hospitalized and was sick for a while, I could not be sure when the disease would be better or how much better it would be, so I did not want to inform the surroundings or not, but I now hear the professor saying that I do not need medication or rehabilitation in an outpatient clinic I visited a while ago. I do not know, but I am grateful for being alive, grateful for being able to breathe healthily, and grateful for being able to be a Prayer. The star said, I will continue to take care of the sick child and I will be Prayer for the mothers who are sick and sick, and I will Prayer God every day to give me new strength.Her husband Haha also attracted attention by putting heart emoticons on the stars post.On the other hand, the star has two sons and one daughter in marriage with Haha, a broadcaster in 2012.

Seoul): Singer Star reported that her youngest daughter was battling a rare disease.

"I have been telling you about it for a long time," the star said on his 27th day, "I was sick, so I could not do anything about Instagram, Starlight Tube, or recording a regular album for a while."

"It happened suddenly to a child who was so healthy, so I had a very hard time for my family as well as my sick child." "I would rather have a strange illness that I first heard of the name 'Gilang Barre', why did the smallest, weakest pine in my house get such a rare disease? I was found to have fallen, but I was admitted to the hospital and I found out that there were many children who were sick for a longer time than the pine. "

"When I realized that I was only Prayer for my child, and when I was ashamed, my Prayer contents changed, and the Prayer for the sick children around me was added to the child cancer in the next room, younger than the pine in another room, and the Prayer for the sick children around me."

"The song has recovered quickly enough to say that we are all miracles," the star said. "After returning from the hospital and returning to The Way Home, we are getting better every day." "The child who was sick enough to stand alone and not walk alone now walks on his own even after leaving his mother's hand." But I am so glad that I am so grateful and thankful that my child is better than my child. "He said.

"When Songi was hospitalized and was sick for a while, I could not be sure when the disease would be better or how much better it would be, so I did not want to inform the surroundings or not, but I now hear the professor saying that I do not need medication or rehabilitation in an outpatient clinic I visited a while ago. I do not know, but I am grateful for being alive, grateful for being able to breathe healthily, and grateful for being able to be a Prayer. "

The star said, "I will continue to take care of the sick child and I will be Prayer for the mothers who are sick and sick, and I will Prayer God every day to give me new strength.

Her husband Haha also attracted attention by putting heart emoticons on the star's post.

On the other hand, the star has two sons and one daughter in marriage with Haha, a broadcaster in 2012.