Confessions: "My sister, my aunt, died of a family history."

Taiwanese singer Tank (L ⁇  Jianzhong and 41) revealed why he disappeared from the entertainment industry for 10 years.On the 10th, Tank appeared in an episode of the Chinese music variety show Time Concert and Confessions about why he stopped acting in the entertainment industry for 10 years.His fellow singer, Greece Chen, asked Tank, Where the hell have you been for the last 10 years? and he gave an unexpected answer to everyone.It turned out that Tank had been resting due to health problems. He said, I have not been in good health for the past 10 years due to irregular heartbeat symptoms due to arrhythmia and a family history of myocardial hypertrophy.In fact, Tank had a heart attack in 2007 and then surgically implanted a pacemaker defibrillator for heart rate control in 2009. His sister and aunt died of heart attacks in 2006 and 2007, respectively.Furthermore, Tank revealed on a TV show in Taiwan a few years ago that he had to stop singing because his heart rate got so fast while singing; From then on, I started panicking every time I got on stage, Confessions said.In fact, during the filming of the Time Concert on the day, he was blurred and had difficulty breathing, so he had to stop recording for a while.Greece Chen saw his painful expression and informed the crew that he had a heart condition and had to rest for a while.Tank also expressed his regret by saying, Im deeply sorry for myself right now. When I cant do my job, I blame my Jasin and feel like Im causing trouble for everyone here.Its okay, do not think so, said Greece Chen, who relieved him. Its a problem for many people.Its because Im nervous before I get on stage, and as I said, Jasins expectations for the stage are high. On the other hand, Tank is famous for hit songs such as Give Me Your Love and Personal Angel.

Taiwanese singer Tank (L ⁇ Jianzhong and 41) revealed why he disappeared from the entertainment industry for 10 years. On the 10th, Tank appeared in an episode of the Chinese music variety show 'Time Concert' and Confessions about why he stopped acting in the entertainment industry for 10 years. His fellow singer, Greece Chen, asked Tank, "Where the hell have you been for the last 10 years?" and he gave an unexpected answer to everyone. It turned out that Tank had been resting due to "health problems." He said, "I have not been in good health for the past 10 years due to irregular heartbeat symptoms due to arrhythmia and a family history of myocardial hypertrophy." In fact, Tank had a heart attack in 2007 and then surgically implanted a pacemaker defibrillator for heart rate control in 2009. His sister and aunt died of heart attacks in 2006 and 2007, respectively. Furthermore, Tank revealed on a TV show in Taiwan a few years ago that he had to stop singing because his heart rate got so fast while singing; "From then on, I started panicking every time I got on stage," Confessions said. In fact, during the filming of the 'Time Concert' on the day, he was blurred and had difficulty breathing, so he had to stop recording for a while. Greece Chen saw his painful expression and informed the crew that he had a heart condition and had to rest for a while. Tank also expressed his regret by saying, "I'm deeply sorry for myself right now. When I can't do my job, I blame my Jasin and feel like I'm causing trouble for everyone here." "It's okay, do not think so," said Greece Chen, who relieved him. "It's a problem for many people. It's because I'm nervous before I get on stage, and as I said, Jasin's expectations for the stage are high. " On the other hand, Tank is famous for hit songs such as 'Give Me Your Love' and 'Personal Angel'.