"Little Women" Uhm Ji-won "Um Ki-joon: My house hustles, I don't lie"

In the TVN weekend drama Little Women, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, there was a scene in which Park Jae-sang (Um Ki-joon) and Won Sang-a (Uhm Ji-won) were in conflict over Won Sang-ahs secret Singapore.On this day, Park Jae-sang made Choi Do-il (Woo Ha-jun) to return to Korea without filling the Singapore schedule, and Won Sang-a told Park Jae-sang, Are you satisfied?Park Jae-sang asked why he went to Singapore. Won Sang-a said, I have been living in a black dress for more than two months.If you wear it at Seoul, you will fall in the Seoul market because of your hair empty and shameful wife. I opened the Tomorrow department store and I came to wear it. But Park said, Liar. You know, whatever you wear, I dont care what people say.I really went to the house again, and Won Sang-a said, I had more than thirty schedules last week. What did I do, when did I make a mistake?Two months until the election? Next week, were running for the nomination. When am I resting? When and where do I laugh?So Park said, You can laugh and play anytime and anywhere. You want to do it. You married me because you wanted to be Mrs.Just tell me the truth. What were you doing there? So, Won Sang-a said, Champagne, shopping, a little fluttering with healthy men.And Park replied, I can not understand. Why are you lying? What is it? , he said, gradually excited, and Won Sang-a said, You really do not understand.I dont lie to you. Do you have any people living in your house lying to you? Park Jae-sang was named Mush.Park Jae-sang, angry, began to search the carrier bag of Won Sang-ah, who screamed and dried it, and her daughter, Hyolyn (Jeon Chae-eun), who heard it in the room, was afraid.Eventually, Won Sang-ah left the house, and Park rushed to Won Sang-ah and tried to dry Won Sang-ah, saying, Where is my mother? But Won Sang-ah said, Mom should go out for a while.Tomorrow will be all right. Dont worry, take your medicine and sleep.Park Hyolyn confirmed the way Won Sang-ah left the house with CCTV and told Oh In Hye (Park Ji-hoo) next to him, My mother looked so sad.But I can not do anything. I can not protect my mother with my strength.

In the tvN weekend drama "Little Women," which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, there was a scene in which Park Jae-sang (Um Ki-joon) and Won Sang-a (Uhm Ji-won) were in conflict over Won Sang-ah's secret Singapore.

On this day, Park Jae-sang made Choi Do-il (Woo Ha-jun) to return to Korea without filling the Singapore schedule, and Won Sang-a told Park Jae-sang, "Are you satisfied? "Park Jae-sang asked why he went to Singapore. "Won Sang-a said," I have been living in a black dress for more than two months. If you wear it at Seoul, you will fall in the Seoul market because of your hair empty and shameful wife. I opened the tomorrow department store and I came to wear it. "

But Park said, "Liar. You know, whatever you wear, I don't care what people say. I really went to the house again, "and Won Sang-a said," I had more than thirty schedules last week. What did I do, when did I make a mistake? Two months until the election? Next week, we're running for the nomination. When am I resting? When and where do I laugh?"

So Park said, "You can laugh and play anytime and anywhere. You want to do it. You married me because you wanted to be Mrs. Just tell me the truth. What were you doing there? "So, Won Sang-a said, "Champagne, shopping, a little fluttering with healthy men. "And Park replied," I can not understand. Why are you lying? What is it? "," he said, gradually excited, and Won Sang-a said, "You really do not understand. I don't lie to you. Do you have any people living in your house lying to you?" Park Jae-sang was named "Mush".

Park Jae-sang, angry, began to search the carrier bag of Won Sang-ah, who screamed and dried it, and her daughter, Hyolyn (Jeon Chae-eun), who heard it in the room, was afraid.

Eventually, Won Sang-ah left the house, and Park rushed to Won Sang-ah and tried to dry Won Sang-ah, saying, "Where is my mother?" But Won Sang-ah said, "Mom should go out for a while. tomorrow will be all right. Don't worry, take your medicine and sleep." Park Hyolyn confirmed the way Won Sang-ah left the house with CCtv and told Oh In Hye (Park Ji-hoo) next to him, "My mother looked so sad. But I can not do anything. I can not protect my mother with my strength. "