Hyolyn "One-man Agency, I don't want to know the world...I'm hard but thank you."

Singer Hyolyn confessed the joy and grievances he gets from a one-man agency.Hyolyn said, I do not know the world, at the third Mini album Ice showcase held at the Master Card Hall in Blue Square, Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 18th.Hyolyn, who is working diligently in the one-person agency, said, I want to do the stage quickly and I chose one agency with that idea.But I do not know the world, I have so much to care about and I have a lot of hard work. However, I am grateful for the hard things I realize while experiencing.I want to continue without stopping, he said. I do not want to stop because it is difficult, but I want to be able to tell my music to the end. Ice is the first album released by Hyolyn after the end of Mnet Survival Queendom 2.Hyolyn said, Before Queendom 2, if I showed only what I could show you with a given stage, choreography, and song, now I was able to grow too much while thinking about how to interpret and show the song myself, and making such music by participating in it.Hyolyn announces Ice at 6 pm on the day and begins his career with the title song No Saints.

Singer Hyolyn confessed the joy and grievances he gets from a one-man Agency.

Hyolyn said, "I do not know the world," at the third Mini album 'Ice' showcase held at the Master Card Hall in Blue Square, Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 18th.

Hyolyn, who is working diligently in the one-person Agency, said, "I want to do the stage quickly and I chose one Agency with that idea. But I do not know the world, I have so much to care about and I have a lot of hard work. "

However, "I am grateful for the hard things I realize while experiencing. I want to continue without stopping, "he said." I do not want to stop because it is difficult, but I want to be able to tell my Music to the end. "

'Ice' is the first album released by Hyolyn after the end of Mnet Survival 'Queendom 2'. Hyolyn said, "Before 'Queendom 2', if I showed only what I could show you with a given stage, choreography, and song, now I was able to grow too much while thinking about how to interpret and show the song myself, and making such Music by participating in it."

Hyolyn announces 'Ice' at 6 pm on the day and begins his career with the title song 'No Saints'.