"Little ladies" Park Ji Hu, Kim Go-eun, told "fool is drugged and fool"

In the TVN weekend drama Little Women, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, there was a scene where Oh In-joo (Kim Go-eun) came into Won Sang-ahs house and worked at the request of Won Sang-ah (Uhm Ji-won).On this day, Won Sang-ah learned that she had secretly left for Singapore with her husband Park Jae-sang (Mr. Eom Ki-jun), and Park Jae-sang broke the TV with a Golf club and made a riot.Her daughter, Hyolyn (Jeon Chae-eun), overbreathed and showed abnormal symptoms, and Oh In-ju took the medicine that the original child gave to her before leaving for Singapore.But after taking the pills, Park started breathing unusually, and Oh In Hye asked Oh In-joo, Sister, what did you take to make the child a fool.Oh In-ju asked, Hyolyn was taking the pills that my mother was feeding? Hyolyn, are you okay? You know Im not dying?Park Hyolyn said, Its okay. This is the breathing method I developed, but I should not miss the breathing time.Oh In-ju grabbed Parks hand and said, Today Sister sleeps in your room, and we talk if you need sleeping pills. But Park said, Im really fine.I would have gone to the ER if it hadnt been for me. I love the ER.But today I have Sister and Inhye, so I think it will be okay. He grabbed the hands of Oh In-joo and Oh In Hye and still showed unusual breathing methods.

In the tvN weekend drama "Little Women," which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, there was a scene where Oh In-joo (Kim Go-eun) came into Won Sang-ah's house and worked at the request of Won Sang-ah (Uhm Ji-won).

On this day, Won Sang-ah learned that she had secretly left for Singapore with her husband Park Jae-sang (Mr. Eom Ki-jun), and Park Jae-sang broke the tv with a Golf club and made a riot. Her daughter, Hyolyn (Jeon Chae-eun), overbreathed and showed abnormal symptoms, and Oh In-ju took the medicine that the original child gave to her before leaving for Singapore.

But after taking the pills, Park started breathing unusually, and Oh In Hye asked Oh In-joo, "Sister, what did you take to make the child a fool." Oh In-ju asked, "Hyolyn was taking the pills that my mother was feeding?" "Hyolyn, are you okay? You know I'm not dying?" Park Hyolyn said, "It's okay." "This is the breathing method I developed, but I should not miss the breathing time."

Oh In-ju grabbed Park’s hand and said, “Today Sister sleeps in your room, and we talk if you need sleeping pills.” But Park said, “I’m really fine. I would have gone to the ER if it hadn't been for me. I love the ER. But today I have Sister and Inhye, so I think it will be okay. "He grabbed the hands of Oh In-joo and Oh In Hye and still showed unusual breathing methods.