Kim Bo-min "marriage Strictly on Kim Nam-il, I've Told You 18 Years" Discord Disclosure ('OK')

KBS announcer Kim Bo-min has told the grievances of Kim Nam-il, a soccer player who is a sensitive Husband.In the KBS2 entertainment Antioch broadcast on the last 6 days, Kim Bo-min appeared as a special OK healer and a trouble applicant.Kim Bo-min has a son with Kim Nam-il in 2007 marriage.Kim Bo-min said, Husband is a really sensitive boss. Husband does not like clock second hand, so there is no such clock in my house.And because Husband doesnt like to change, he always goes to a restaurant, and even if he cant find a way, he becomes sensitive.The personality itself is sensitive, he said.I thought it would be less sensitive when I became a leader after my career, but it was my own mistake, he said. My job is also a very sensitive job.But I have to come home and fit, so I am getting tired now. Kim Bo-min had an equator that almost broke up with Kim Nam-il because of his sensitivity during his love days. Broadcasting does not end like a knife.Husband has been a long group and is sensitive to rules and plans. No matter how long football is, it takes just over 90 minutes, so you will never be late.Love In the second year of my recording, I was 30 minutes late for my dinner appointment, and Husband was angry.Usually, the people who broadcast understand this case, but Husband does not understand. He did not answer the phone and immediately said, Lets break up.I met Husband for 18 years, including Love, and I did not seem to have such a big fight because I had been in it for 18 years.I fought, but I was hard, he said. Husband said he did not want to see me crying and struggling. When I said, I cry and call later, I thought I think its evil.How can I fight with such a person? Kim Bo-min said, I will tell you one reason why I made a marriage with Husband.Husband said at the time of Love, We can not marriage because the announcer and soccer player have never marriage. Husband is a principled.I wanted to see how to accept this logic, I concluded, Lets just meet instead of marriage.I did not mean to be a marriage, but I just wanted to continue my relationship with my lover, and I said, Yes.When Yang Se-hyeong said, I caught him very much, Kim Bo-min admitted, I was jealous. Oh Eun Young admired him as a really love sticker.When Kim Nam-ils Kyonggi asked what kind of conversation he had when it was not working out, Kim Bo-min said, I prepare a lot before I come in.I was so hot today, I worked hard, Lets go to the next Kyonggi and go to the next Kyonggi, Today was a day I could not do anything.But I dont know if that helps, he said.Oh Eun Young said, I have a way of comforting myself. I have to ask it. How are you most comfortable when you do it?We have to ask the question, he advised.Kim Bo-min said, One day I was talking to myself when I was driving. Youre okay? You marriage with someone you love. That was your dream. But are you really okay?I asked myself this question, I was comforting myself.  Some nights I was crying without knowing that I was crying myself.

KBS announcer Kim Bo-min has told the grievances of Kim Nam-il, a soccer player who is a sensitive Husband.

In the KBS2 entertainment 'Antioch' broadcast on the last 6 days, Kim Bo-min appeared as a special OK healer and a trouble applicant.

Kim Bo-min has a son with Kim Nam-il in 2007 marriage. Kim Bo-min said, "Husband is a really sensitive boss." Husband does not like clock second hand, so there is no such clock in my house. And because Husband doesn’t like to change, he always goes to a restaurant, and even if he can’t find a way, he becomes sensitive. The personality itself is sensitive," he said.

"I thought it would be less sensitive when I became a leader after my career, but it was my own mistake," he said. "My job is also a very sensitive job. But I have to come home and fit, so I am getting tired now. "

Kim Bo-min had an equator that almost broke up with Kim Nam-il because of his sensitivity during his Love days. "Broadcasting does not end like a knife. Husband has been a long group and is sensitive to rules and plans. No matter how long football is, it takes just over 90 minutes, so you will never be late. Love In the second year of my recording, I was 30 minutes late for my dinner appointment, and Husband was angry. Usually, the people who broadcast understand this case, but Husband does not understand. He did not answer the phone and immediately said, "Let's break up."

"I met Husband for 18 years, including Love, and I did not seem to have such a big fight because I had been in it for 18 years. "I fought, but I was hard," he said. "Husband said he did not want to see me crying and struggling." When I said, "I cry and call later," I thought "I think it's evil." How can I fight with such a person? "

Kim Bo-min said, "I will tell you one reason why I made a marriage with Husband. Husband said at the time of Love, 'We can not marriage because the announcer and soccer player have never marriage.' Husband is a principled. "I wanted to see how to accept this logic," I concluded, "Let's just meet instead of marriage." I did not mean to be a marriage, but I just wanted to continue my relationship with my Lover, and I said, "Yes."

When Yang Se-hyeong said, "I caught him very much," Kim Bo-min admitted, "I was jealous." Oh Eun Young admired him as "a really Love sticker."

When Kim Nam-il's Kyonggi asked what kind of conversation he had when it was not working out, Kim Bo-min said, "I prepare a lot before I come in. 'I was so hot today, I worked hard', 'Let's go to the next Kyonggi and go to the next Kyonggi', 'Today was a day I could not do anything'. But I don't know if that helps," he said.

Oh Eun Young said, "I have a way of comforting myself. I have to ask it. 'How are you most comfortable when you do it? "We have to ask the question," he advised.

Kim Bo-min said, "One day I was talking to myself when I was driving." "You're okay? You marriage with someone you Love. That was your dream. But are you really okay?" I asked myself this question, I was comforting myself. "" Some nights I was crying without knowing that I was crying myself. "