Kim Nam-gil, I do not know how to watch the drama (nam ki-ri)

Kim Nam-gil had a great time with Jirisan iPadsOn September 15, MBC nam ki-ri, the actor Lee Sang-yoon and Kim Nam-gils bike trip were drawn.On this day, Lee Sang-yoon and Kim Nam-gil went on different paths to record photos and poems.In particular, he chased the iPads and asked them to model, to explain the situation and get permission to talk to their parents.The iPads searched Kim Nam-gil on the portal site and watched the drama that appeared, I saw this, I only saw the car, Why is my face different, and added a smile to Kim Nam-gil.Kim Nam-gil said, I am sweating now and it will be different no matter what. I do not make up. I have to work hard.
Kim Nam-gil had a great time with Jirisan iPadsOn September 15, MBC nam ki-ri, the actor Lee Sang-yoon and Kim Nam-gils bike trip were drawn.On this day, Lee Sang-yoon and Kim Nam-gil went on different paths to record photos and poems.In particular, he chased the iPads and asked them to model, to explain the situation and get permission to talk to their parents.The iPads searched Kim Nam-gil on the portal site and watched the drama that appeared, I saw this, I only saw the car, Why is my face different, and added a smile to Kim Nam-gil.Kim Nam-gil said, I am sweating now and it will be different no matter what. I do not make up. I have to work hard.

Kim Nam-gil had a great time with Jirisan iPads On September 15, MBC 'nam ki-ri', the actor Lee Sang-yoon and Kim Nam-gil's bike trip were drawn. On this day, Lee Sang-yoon and Kim Nam-gil went on different paths to record photos and poems. In particular, he chased the iPads and asked them to model, to explain the situation and get permission to talk to their parents. The iPads searched Kim Nam-gil on the portal site and watched the drama that appeared, "I saw this," "I only saw the car," "Why is my face different," and added a smile to Kim Nam-gil. Kim Nam-gil said, "I am sweating now and it will be different no matter what." "I do not make up." "I have to work hard."