Kim Bo-min "marriage to Kim Nam-gil, please let me know for 18 years even if I cry" (OK?OK!)

Kim Bo-min appeared on KBS2 Antioch on the 6th and told Dr. Oh Eun Young about the difficulty of living with sensitive boss Husband.Husband Kim Nam-il is so sensitive, he hates clocks, so theres no such clock, and he hates change, so he goes to restaurants that always go.Hearing, smell, and taste are all sensitive, he said.I have always been so anxious to avoid the sensitive Husbands examination that I have been thoroughly adjusting Husband for 18 years including Love period.I didnt want to be a sensibilist and a leader when I was a player, but I didnt.In fact, I have a very sensitive job, but it was hard because I came home and it was so difficult. He had suffered several breakups during his love days because of his sensitive Husband.I was about 35 to 40 minutes late to meet because the broadcast was late, but he was angry and asked me to break up, he said.He said he had been arguing about the same issue many times since then, but he had concluded that it was useless. At the end of the day, it was hard for me to cry.I thought it might be a demon. How can I fight in front of someone who talks about this?Kim Bo-min and Kim Nam-il marriage after three years of secret love in 2007; there were no cases of announcers and soccer players marriage at that time.Park Ji-sung, who helped the secret love of the two later, became a couple with SBS Kim Min-ji announcer and marriage.(When I was in Love), Husband said that he could not marriage that the announcer and the soccer player had never marriage.So I just asked him to meet me, and I finally came here. Kim Bo-min admitted coolly that I was squeaky about the story that Kim Bo-min hung on Kim Nam-il and marriage, and Oh Eun Young said, Kim Bo-min is a love high.

Kim Bo-min appeared on KBS2 'Antioch' on the 6th and told Dr. Oh Eun Young about the difficulty of living with 'sensitive boss' Husband.

Husband Kim Nam-il is so sensitive, he hates clocks, so there’s no such clock, and he hates change, so he goes to restaurants that always go. “Hearing, smell, and taste are all sensitive,” he said.

I have always been so anxious to avoid the sensitive Husband's examination that I have been thoroughly adjusting Husband for 18 years including Love period.

“I didn’t want to be a sensibilist and a leader when I was a player, but I didn’t. In fact, I have a very sensitive job, but it was hard because I came home and it was so difficult. "

He had suffered several breakups during his Love days because of his sensitive Husband. “I was about 35 to 40 minutes late to meet because the broadcast was late, but he was angry and asked me to break up,” he said.

He said he had been arguing about the same issue many times since then, but he had concluded that it was useless. "At the end of the day, it was hard for me to cry. I thought it might be a demon. How can I fight in front of someone who talks about this?”

Kim Bo-min and Kim Nam-il marriage after three years of secret Love in 2007; there were no cases of announcers and soccer players marriage at that time. Park Ji-sung, who helped the secret Love of the two later, became a couple with SBS Kim Min-ji announcer and marriage.

“(When I was in Love), Husband said that he could not marriage that the announcer and the soccer player had never marriage. So I just asked him to meet me, and I finally came here. "

Kim Bo-min admitted coolly that "I was squeaky" about the story that Kim Bo-min hung on Kim Nam-il and marriage, and Oh Eun Young said, "Kim Bo-min is a Love high."