Lee Joon-ho, who worked...Lee Jung-jae and Kim Nam-gil overcame Choi Awards "so much I wanted to get"

2PM and Actor Lee Joon-ho gave the TV awards for the best mens awards.On the afternoon of the 6th, 58th Baeksang Arts Award for Best TV Drama was held at KINTEX, Ilsan, Gyeonggi Province.Shin Dong-yeop, Actor Park Bo-gum and Suzie were in charge of the broadcast, and they were broadcast live on JTBC, JTBC2, JTBC4 and Tiktok.On this day, the best acting award in the TV category was Kim Nam-gil, Squid Game Lee Jung-jae, Red Retail Red End Lee Joon-ho, TracerWith Jung Hae-in on the shortlist, Lee Joon-ho won the awards, beating out the biggest candidates.Lee Joon-ho said: I honestly wanted to get this award so much, I was strongly inclined to get the best awards before bed yesterday, I think Im grateful to my fans as well.I am a person who dreams of what I want to do and what I want to achieve. I dream of becoming a better person and facing you again.I am so grateful for giving this award today, and I will do better in the future.

2PM and Actor Lee Joon-ho gave the TV Awards for the best men's Awards.

On the afternoon of the 6th, '58th Baeksang Arts Award for Best TV Drama' was held at KINTEX, Ilsan, Gyeonggi Province. Shin Dong-yeop, Actor Park Bo-gum and Suzie were in charge of the broadcast, and they were broadcast live on JTBC, JTBC2, JTBC4 and Tiktok.

On this day, the best acting award in the TV category was 'Kim Nam-gil', 'Squid Game' Lee Jung-jae, 'Red Retail Red End' Lee Joon-ho, 'Tracer' With Jung Hae-in on the shortlist, Lee Joon-ho won the Awards, beating out the biggest candidates.

Lee Joon-ho said: "I honestly wanted to get this award so much, I was strongly inclined to get the best Awards before bed yesterday, I think I'm grateful to my fans as well."

"I am a person who dreams of what I want to do and what I want to achieve. I dream of becoming a better person and facing you again. I am so grateful for giving this award today, and I will do better in the future. "