'It's Beautiful Now' Bae Da-bin "Brother Verivery Hotel pool and romance rumor Happening"

Actor Bae Da-bin mentioned the incident involving his own brother, Verivery Hotel pool, and an unexpected romance rumor.Bae Da-bin, who starred in the role of Hyun Mee in the recently concluded KBS2 Weekend drama Its Beautiful Now, met with his home in Mokdong building in Yangcheon-gu, Seoul on the 26th and said, My brother Verivery Hotel pool and romance romor were almost there.Bae Da-bin is the second and eldest of two sons and four daughters; his younger brother, in particular, has collected topics as the Verivery Hotel pool.My brother always supports me and worries me, and I congratulated him a lot, he said, referring to his brother who is active in the entertainment industry.As I took on my first starring role, I gave strength to my sister, Bae Da-bin, who was worried and worried. My brother was worried because I was a person who was worried and prepared a lot.I looked at whether it was hard, whether my mind was okay. I usually watch a lot of movies and play a lot of games with my brother when I have time, said Bae Da-bin.I also heard a funny episode of this extraordinary friendship as an untimely romance rumor: I and my brother have never been in school in a foreign country and have never been in uniform.My brother didnt have a long school life in Korea, but he asked me to go to a playground, and there was a place to rent a school uniform, so I wore a school uniform to send a picture to my parents.But fans showed up and were misunderstood as girlfriends, saying Romance rumor is a big deal.As she and her brother are engaged in entertainment, her parents are likely to be proud of themselves, but she keeps a secret monitor of their childrens burdens.My mom sneaks the monitor, my drama, my sisters stage-viewing, and shes happy to hear from her sisters, and shes happy to hear from her acquaintances.As many families have, Bae Da-bin said, I usually have a lot of only children, and I have a brother, a younger sister, a mother and a father, and a grandmother.It is important to draw various characters in the Weekend drama, and since I have been with my family since I was a child, it was a great help to establish a relationship when I set up and entered this work. KBS2 Weekend drama It\s Beautiful Now, which ended on the 18th, is a drama depicting the process of the three brothers looking for a mate to take over the apartment house of the family adults.Bae Da-bin played the role of Yi Hyun-jae (Yoon Shi-yoon), a divorce lawyer who met through a marriage invalid lawsuit, and Hyun Mee-rae, who draws a love line.

Actor Bae Da-bin mentioned the incident involving his own brother, Verivery Hotel pool, and an unexpected romance rumor.

Bae Da-bin, who starred in the role of Hyun Mee in the recently concluded KBS2 Weekend drama 'Its Beautiful Now', met with his home in Mokdong building in Yangcheon-gu, Seoul on the 26th and said, "My brother Verivery Hotel pool and romance romor were almost there."

Bae Da-bin is the second and eldest of two sons and four daughters; his younger brother, in particular, has collected topics as the Verivery Hotel pool. "My brother always supports me and worries me, and I congratulated him a lot," he said, referring to his brother who is active in the entertainment industry.

As I took on my first starring role, I gave strength to my sister, Bae Da-bin, who was worried and worried. "My brother was worried because I was a person who was worried and prepared a lot. I looked at whether it was hard, whether my mind was okay. "

"I usually watch a lot of movies and play a lot of games with my brother when I have time," said Bae Da-bin.

I also heard a funny episode of this extraordinary friendship as an untimely romance rumor: "I and my brother have never been in school in a foreign country and have never been in uniform. My brother didn’t have a long school life in Korea, but he asked me to go to a playground, and there was a place to rent a school uniform, so I wore a school uniform to send a picture to my parents. But fans showed up and were misunderstood as girlfriends, saying "romance rumor is a big deal."

As she and her brother are engaged in entertainment, her parents are likely to be proud of themselves, but she keeps a secret monitor of their children’s burdens. "My mom sneaks the monitor, my drama, my sister's stage-viewing, and she's happy to hear from her sisters, and she's happy to hear from her acquaintances."

As many families have, Bae Da-bin said, "I usually have a lot of only children, and I have a brother, a younger sister, a mother and a father, and a grandmother. It is important to draw various characters in the Weekend drama, and since I have been with my family since I was a child, it was a great help to establish a relationship when I set up and entered this work. "

KBS2 Weekend drama It\'s Beautiful Now', which ended on the 18th, is a drama depicting the process of the three brothers looking for a mate to take over the apartment house of the family adults. Bae Da-bin played the role of Yi Hyun-jae (Yoon Shi-yoon), a divorce lawyer who met through a marriage invalid lawsuit, and Hyun Mee-rae, who draws a love line.