'Its Beautiful Now' Park Ji-Young liver transplanted and health recovery, tight-closed Happy Endings (End)

Its Beautiful Now ended with tight-closed Happy Endings.In the final episode of KBS2 weekend drama Its Beautiful Now (playplayed by Ha Myung-hee and director Kim Sung-geun), which was broadcast on the evening of the 18th, the story was drawn after the liver cancer judgment of Jin Soo-jeong (Park Ji-Young).On that day, Jin Soo-jeong was admitted to Hospital due to his deteriorating physical condition, but still his will was stubborn, as he simply couldnt get his son-in-laws liver.He said, I will wait.The opposition to Lee Hyun-Jaes surgery was the same for her mother Han Kyung-ae (Kim Hye-ok), but as Jin Soo-jeongs condition deteriorated, changes began to come to her heart.In particular, he seemed to have decided something after hearing Hyun Jin-heon (Byeon Woo-min) saying, If I left it like this, it will get worse and worse.So Han Kyung-ae went to Park In-Hwan and said, I really hated to have a current Shi-yoon operation.I know it will end up as it is, but Im trying to cheer you up. You dont have to be sorry for me.I do not think we are all family, either my lady or my father. Han Kyung-ae also called Lee Hyun-Jae and informed him that I will allow surgery.Also, he replied to his sons worry, I can not say I want to do it, and said, Do not worry about it because I will take care of it.After that, Han Kyung Ae visited Hospital directly to persuade Jin Soo-jeong.He told Jin Soo-jeong, who still has the opposite meaning: I actually opposed the present when I was giving the girl a liver transplant; I didnt want to hurt any of my childs hair.I hate her sickness, though. We havent met in a while. I still find it awkward. I cant meet her again.Lets be healthy and get close to me. Jin Soo-jeong accepted the intention with tears.There were numerous adversities, but the surgery was successfully completed.Jin Soo-jeong recovered his health and Lee Hyun-Jae was incredibly active, and he was still tit-for-tat with Shim Hae-joon (Shin Dong-mi), who is on maternity leave.Han Kyung-ae and Jin Soo-jeong became friends without each other like the promise before surgery.Na Yuna (Choi Ye-bin) and Lee Soo-jae (Seo Bum-jun) also started dating again, and they also misunderstood Han Kyung-ae and stayed as intimate as before.Finally, It\s Beautiful Now ended with the appearance of the present Future and Shim Hae Jun feeling the pain at the same time at the eight-song feast of Lee Kyung-cheol.On the other hand, It\s Beautiful Now followed by Three brothers and sisters bravely.
Its Beautiful Now ended with tight-closed Happy Endings.In the final episode of KBS2 weekend drama Its Beautiful Now (playplayed by Ha Myung-hee and director Kim Sung-geun), which was broadcast on the evening of the 18th, the story was drawn after the liver cancer judgment of Jin Soo-jeong (Park Ji-Young).On that day, Jin Soo-jeong was admitted to Hospital due to his deteriorating physical condition, but still his will was stubborn, as he simply couldnt get his son-in-laws liver.He said, I will wait.The opposition to Lee Hyun-Jaes surgery was the same for her mother Han Kyung-ae (Kim Hye-ok), but as Jin Soo-jeongs condition deteriorated, changes began to come to her heart.In particular, he seemed to have decided something after hearing Hyun Jin-heon (Byeon Woo-min) saying, If I left it like this, it will get worse and worse.So Han Kyung-ae went to Park In-Hwan and said, I really hated to have a current Shi-yoon operation.I know it will end up as it is, but Im trying to cheer you up. You dont have to be sorry for me.I do not think we are all family, either my lady or my father. Han Kyung-ae also called Lee Hyun-Jae and informed him that I will allow surgery.Also, he replied to his sons worry, I can not say I want to do it, and said, Do not worry about it because I will take care of it.After that, Han Kyung Ae visited Hospital directly to persuade Jin Soo-jeong.He told Jin Soo-jeong, who still has the opposite meaning: I actually opposed the present when I was giving the girl a liver transplant; I didnt want to hurt any of my childs hair.I hate her sickness, though. We havent met in a while. I still find it awkward. I cant meet her again.Lets be healthy and get close to me. Jin Soo-jeong accepted the intention with tears.There were numerous adversities, but the surgery was successfully completed.Jin Soo-jeong recovered his health and Lee Hyun-Jae was incredibly active, and he was still tit-for-tat with Shim Hae-joon (Shin Dong-mi), who is on maternity leave.Han Kyung-ae and Jin Soo-jeong became friends without each other like the promise before surgery.Na Yuna (Choi Ye-bin) and Lee Soo-jae (Seo Bum-jun) also started dating again, and they also misunderstood Han Kyung-ae and stayed as intimate as before.Finally, It\s Beautiful Now ended with the appearance of the present Future and Shim Hae Jun feeling the pain at the same time at the eight-song feast of Lee Kyung-cheol.On the other hand, It\s Beautiful Now followed by Three brothers and sisters bravely.

'It's Beautiful Now' Ended with tight-closed Happy Endings.

In the final episode of KBS2 weekEnd drama 'It's Beautiful Now' (playplayed by Ha Myung-hee and director Kim Sung-geun), which was broadcast on the evening of the 18th, the story was drawn after the liver cancer judgment of Jin Soo-jeong (Park Ji-Young).

On that day, Jin Soo-jeong was admitted to Hospital due to his deteriorating physical condition, but still his will was stubborn, as he simply couldn't get his son-in-law's liver. He said, "I will wait."

The opposition to Lee Hyun-Jae's surgery was the same for her mother Han Kyung-ae (Kim Hye-ok), but as Jin Soo-jeong's condition deteriorated, changes began to come to her heart. In particular, he seemed to have decided something after hearing Hyun Jin-heon (Byeon Woo-min) saying, "If I left it like this, it will get worse and worse."

So Han Kyung-ae went to Park In-Hwan and said, "I really hated to have a current Shi-yoon operation. I know it will End up as it is, but I’m trying to cheer you up. You don’t have to be sorry for me. I do not think we are all family, either my lady or my father. "

Han Kyung-ae also called Lee Hyun-Jae and informed him that "I will allow surgery." Also, he replied to his son's worry, "I can not say I want to do it," and said, "Do not worry about it because I will take care of it."

After that, Han Kyung Ae visited Hospital directly to persuade Jin Soo-jeong. He told Jin Soo-jeong, who still has the opposite meaning: "I actually opposed the present when I was giving the girl a liver transplant; I didn't want to hurt any of my child's hair. I hate her sickness, though. We haven’t met in a while. I still find it awkward. I can’t meet her again. Let's be healthy and get close to me. "Jin Soo-jeong accepted the intention with tears.

There were numerous adversities, but the surgery was successfully completed. Jin Soo-jeong recovered his health and Lee Hyun-Jae was incredibly active, and he was still tit-for-tat with Shim Hae-joon (Shin Dong-mi), who is on maternity leave. Han Kyung-ae and Jin Soo-jeong became friEnds without each other like the promise before surgery.

Na Yuna (Choi Ye-bin) and Lee Soo-jae (Seo Bum-jun) also started dating again, and they also misunderstood Han Kyung-ae and stayed as intimate as before.

Finally, It\'s Beautiful Now' Ended with the appearance of the present Future and Shim Hae Jun feeling the pain at the same time at the eight-song feast of Lee Kyung-cheol.

On the other hand, It\'s Beautiful Now' followed by 'Three brothers and sisters bravely'.