Bae Da-bin "Brother Verivery Hotel pool and Couple, Scandal Misunderstood, too."

Actor Bae Da-bin has told an anecdote that will not be laughed in the process of informing Brothers identity.On the morning of the 26th, Bae Da-bin met with i at a cafe in Yongsan-gu, Seoul and conducted an interview commemorating KBS WeekendDrama Currently Beautiful (playplayplay by Ha Myung-hee and director Kim Sung-geun).Beautiful at the moment is a drama depicting a marriage ceremony project for three older brothers (Yoon Shi-yoon, Oh Min-seok, and Seo Bum-joon) to take over the apartment house of the family adults.In the play, Bae Da-bin played the role of the department stores personal shopper, Future, with a bright and bright nature that makes people around him happy.Igane, a lawyer specializing in divorce proceedings, is married to Lee Hyun-jae (Yoon Shi-yoon).Bae Da-bin, who played the first Main actor through this work.KBS WeekendDrama, which has a fixed audience base that supports an average audience rating of more than 20%, was also hot.The elders told me at the restaurant that they were bright and healthy, and I went to the hospital in the middle of the filming, and the nurse who gave me the injection told me that she was a fan.I was not sick somehow, he said.His family cheered and supported him even more. My parents abroad always liked the monitors. His strong friendship with his brother, who works in the same industry, also played a role.Bae Da-bin, who is well known as the sister of the idol group Verivery member Hotel pool, said, My brother does not see my work well, but this time I take care of it first.In the meantime, Bae Da-bin also revealed an anecdote that he had experienced in the process of informing the identity of Brother Hotel pool.He said, I have a good relationship with my brother, but I have been wearing a uniform with a couple of couples and went to a playground. My younger brothers fans who do not know our relationship are angry.As for the scandal (?) Misunderstood with his brother, Bae Da-bin said: I felt good.Brother is one of the six siblings, and I almost raised her. When I see her sisters hardship, I feel like I have to work harder. iMBC  Photos Provide SM C & C

Actor Bae Da-bin has told an anecdote that will not be laughed in the process of informing Brother's identity.

On the morning of the 26th, Bae Da-bin met with i at a cafe in Yongsan-gu, Seoul and conducted an Interview commemorating KBS WeekEnd Drama 'Currently Beautiful' (playplayplay by Ha Myung-hee and director Kim Sung-geun).

"Beautiful at the moment" is a Drama depicting a marriage ceremony project for three older Brothers (Yoon Shi-yoon, Oh Min-seok, and Seo Bum-joon) to take over the apartment house of the family adults.

In the play, Bae Da-bin played the role of the department store's personal shopper, Future, with a bright and bright nature that makes people around him happy. Igane, a lawyer specializing in divorce proceedings, is married to Lee Hyun-jae (Yoon Shi-yoon).

Bae Da-bin, who played the first Main Actor through this work. KBS WeekEnd Drama, which has a fixed audience base that supports an average audience rating of more than 20%, was also hot. "The elders told me at the restaurant that they were 'bright and healthy,' and I went to the hospital in the middle of the filming, and the nurse who gave me the injection told me that she was a fan. I was not sick somehow, "he said.

His family cheered and supported him even more. "My parents abroad always liked the monitors." His strong friEndship with his Brother, who works in the same industry, also played a role. Bae Da-bin, who is well known as the sister of the idol group Verivery member Hotel pool, said, "My Brother does not see my work well, but this time I take care of it first."

In the meantime, Bae Da-bin also revealed an anecdote that he had experienced in the process of informing the identity of Brother Hotel pool. He said, "I have a good relationship with my Brother, but I have been wearing a uniform with a couple of couples and went to a playground." "My younger Brother's fans who do not know our relationship are angry."

As for the Scandal (?) Misunderstood with his Brother, Bae Da-bin said: "I felt good. Brother is one of the six siblings, and I almost raised her. When I see her sister's hardship, I feel like I have to work harder. "

iMBC Photos Provide SM C & C