"Hemp inhalation" Oh left, 100 million Donated Simon Dominic sniper? "Tax trying to get less."

Rapper Oh left (real name Kim Hyun-woo and 30) shot Celebrity, which was Donated to recover flood damage, and is controversial.On the afternoon of the 9th, Oh left posted a long article starting with the words Do not help the flood neighbors but help the younger brothers in the hip-hop god.I do not want to get Tax less, but I want to take the image of Celebrity, he said. Its easy and easy for my brothers, but I can sleep here for only six hours, I sleep for three hours, I record the rest of the time, and I know all the brothers.I know how hard it is, and I am heading to the ground until I can, but the nests and sprouts that made me now are not so interested. United States of America black rappers are guilty of committing law, shooting, shooting, killing, and killing. It is not necessary to admire that it is cool, but NBA players, actors, Celebrity, Lee Su-hyun who have made great success come back to my Robin Hood, set up school, Im just trying to get the image you see.Are you afraid of coming up for your brothers? Youre afraid of rap or losing your bowl? No, youre doing a good job of cementing Celebrity. Leave the rap alone.Nobody sees you as a rapper, he shot someone and caught his eye.The netizen speculated that the left was the shooter of rapper Love and Simon Dominic (real name Jung Gi-seok and 38).Love, Simon Dominic, Donated 100 million won for the victims of typhoon Hinnamno on the 8th.Meanwhile, Oh left, along with rappers Napla, Rupee, Oh Left, Young West and Blue, were booked in 2019 for violating the law on drug management.The left side admitted to inhaling Hemp seconds and was suspended from prosecution for testing urine. He was controversial in 2020 Show Me Money 9 with this fact hidden.Dont just help the flood neighbors, but help the younger brothers in the hip-hop gods.I dont want to take Tax less, but I can have a big brother image while raising God. Its easy and easy for you to take, but you know how hard it is to get to know how hard it is to sleep here, but you sleep here, sleep for three hours, record the rest of the time, The nests and sprouts that made me do not care so much, but the culture of committing, shooting, and killing the United States of America black rappers is real. It is not necessary to admire that it is cool, but the NBA players, actors, Celebrity, and Lee Su-hyun who have made great success come back to my Robin Hood You stop, you stop, you stop, you dont, whats going on? You just get the image you can see?Are you afraid to come up for your sisters? Youre afraid to go over and take your bowl?No, youre doing a good job of solidifying the Celebrity image, and leave the rap alone. Nobody sees you as a rapper.

Rapper Oh left (real name Kim Hyun-woo and 30) shot Celebrity, which was Donated to recover flood damage, and is controversial.

On the afternoon of the 9th, Oh left posted a long article starting with the words "Do not help the flood neighbors but help the younger brothers in the hip-hop god".

"I do not want to get Tax less, but I want to take the image of Celebrity," he said. "It's easy and easy for my brothers, but I can sleep here for only six hours, I sleep for three hours, I record the rest of the time, and I know all the brothers. I know how hard it is, and I am heading to the ground until I can, but the nests and sprouts that made me now are not so interested. "

"United States of America black rappers are guilty of committing law, shooting, shooting, killing, and killing. It is not necessary to admire that it is cool, but NBA players, actors, Celebrity, Lee Su-hyun who have made great success come back to my Robin Hood, set up school, I'm just trying to get the image you see. "

"Are you afraid of coming up for your brothers? You're afraid of rap or losing your bowl? No, you're doing a good job of cementing Celebrity. Leave the rap alone. Nobody sees you as a rapper, "he shot someone and caught his eye.

The netizen speculated that the left was the shooter of rapper Love and Simon Dominic (real name Jung Gi-seok and 38). Love, Simon Dominic, Donated 100 million won for the victims of typhoon Hinnamno on the 8th.

Meanwhile, Oh left, along with rappers Napla, Rupee, Oh Left, Young West and Blue, were booked in 2019 for violating the law on drug management. The left side admitted to inhaling Hemp seconds and was suspended from prosecution for testing urine. He was controversial in 2020 'Show Me Money 9' with this fact hidden.

Don't just help the flood neighbors, but help the younger brothers in the hip-hop gods. I don't want to take Tax less, but I can have a big brother image while raising God. It's easy and easy for you to take, but you know how hard it is to get to know how hard it is to sleep here, but you sleep here, sleep for three hours, record the rest of the time, The nests and sprouts that made me do not care so much, but the culture of committing, shooting, and killing the United States of America black rappers is real. It is not necessary to admire that it is cool, but the NBA players, actors, Celebrity, and Lee Su-hyun who have made great success come back to my Robin Hood You stop, you stop, you stop, you don't, what's going on? You just get the image you can see? Are you afraid to come up for your sisters? You're afraid to go over and take your bowl? No, you're doing a good job of solidifying the Celebrity image, and leave the rap alone. Nobody sees you as a rapper.