Lee Jin-hyuk "Diet for Comback...I've lost up to 67kg"

Singer Lee Jin-hyuk has talked about what he prepared for his comeback.On the afternoon of the 29th, Lee Jin-hyuks fifth mini album 5ight (site) was released at Ilji Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.Lee Jin-hyuk, who said he pursued high-stimulation sexy in this album, said, I do not have good muscles or muscles, but I am very fat by shooting entertainment Saturday is good for rice.I got up to 71kg, he laughed.I had to show you a pretty look and prepare an album, so I took care of my diet and lost 67kg, he said.Site is Lee Jin-hyuks first album in 10 months, which is an up-and-coming player in various fields across entertainment and drama.For a moment, I talk about the love I saw in Lee Jin-hyuks Sight, an intense eye contact in love.Unlike the previous work, which has shown a bright and positive image, it emphasized a fatal and charismatic figure.The title song Cracks is an impressive song with rough riffs and addictive hooks based on alternative rock.The Cracks that occurred from the moment I first saw you made me feel more shaken as I approached.The New album contains six songs, including Cracks, EXIT (Exit), TOY (Toy), Moring Call (Morning Call), Rooftop and Jungle.iMBC  Photo iMBC Ko Dae-hyeon

Singer Lee Jin-hyuk has talked about what he prepared for his comeback.

On the afternoon of the 29th, Lee Jin-hyuk's fifth mini album "5ight" (site) was released at Ilji Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

Lee Jin-hyuk, who said he pursued "high-stimulation sexy" in this album, said, "I do not have good muscles or muscles, but I am very fat by shooting entertainment 'Saturday is good for rice'. "I got up to 71kg," he laughed.

"I had to show you a pretty look and prepare an album, so I took care of my Diet and lost 67kg," he said.

'Site' is Lee Jin-hyuk's first album in 10 months, which is an up-and-coming player in various fields across entertainment and Drama. For a moment, I talk about the love I saw in Lee Jin-hyuk's 'Sight', an intense eye contact in love. Unlike the previous work, which has shown a bright and positive image, it emphasized a fatal and charismatic figure.

The title song 'Cracks' is an impressive song with rough riffs and addictive hooks based on alternative rock. The 'Cracks' that occurred from the moment I first saw you made me feel more shaken as I approached.

The New album contains six songs, including 'Cracks', 'EXIT (Exit)', 'TOY (Toy)', 'Moring Call (Morning Call)', 'Rooftop' and 'Jungle'.

iMBC Photo iMBC Ko Dae-hyeon