2PM semi-ho, today (21st) Encourages the main room of 'I Live Alone' "Let's go to Jungle's house"

Group 2PM member and actor semi-ho encouraged I Live Alone shooter.Semi-ho posted two photos on his instagram on May 21 with an article entitled Lets go to the 11 oclock mbc I Live Alone Jungle house tonight.The photo shows a semi-ho taking a certification shot with the panels at the MBC entertainment I Live Alone studio.Earlier, semi-ho broke the military flag and raised expectations by foreseeing the re-appearance of I Live Alone in four years.On I Live Alone, which airs today (21st), semi-ho will invite his best friend, the Godseven camp, to his home and spend time together.Meanwhile, 2PM, which belongs to semi-ho, is preparing for a full comeback with the aim of June.
Group 2PM member and actor semi-ho encouraged I Live Alone shooter.Semi-ho posted two photos on his instagram on May 21 with an article entitled Lets go to the 11 oclock mbc I Live Alone Jungle house tonight.The photo shows a semi-ho taking a certification shot with the panels at the MBC entertainment I Live Alone studio.Earlier, semi-ho broke the military flag and raised expectations by foreseeing the re-appearance of I Live Alone in four years.On I Live Alone, which airs today (21st), semi-ho will invite his best friend, the Godseven camp, to his home and spend time together.Meanwhile, 2PM, which belongs to semi-ho, is preparing for a full comeback with the aim of June.

Group 2PM member and actor semi-ho encouraged 'I Live Alone' shooter.

semi-ho posted two photos on his instagram on May 21 with an article entitled "Let's go to the 11 o'clock mbc I Live Alone Jungle house tonight".

The photo shows a semi-ho taking a certification shot with the panels at the mbc entertainment 'I Live Alone' studio.

Earlier, semi-ho broke the military flag and raised expectations by foreseeing the re-appearance of 'I Live Alone' in four years. On "I Live Alone," which airs today (21st), semi-ho will invite his best friend, the Godseven camp, to his home and spend time together.

Meanwhile, 2PM, which belongs to semi-ho, is preparing for a full comeback with the aim of June.