Kim Byung-man, who was self-defeating 'inferior', 'painful wave' in news of his mother's death

The mother of comedian Kim Byung-man died in a sad accident.Kim Byung-man, who has been giving a heartfelt heart to his parents, has been continuing the memorial wave of netizens.Kim Byung-mans 70-year-old mother was stranded in a flood on the 4th of last month when she caught a shellfish on a tidal flat in Buan, Jeonbuk.The search of the seafarer rescued the mother who was drifting and transported her to the hospital, but she died.Kim Byung-mans agency SM C & C issued an official statement on the day, saying, I am in a state of great sadness due to sudden misinformation.I ask for your consideration so that you can mourn the deceased.Kim Byung-man, who was exposed to Bibo, was reported to have rushed to a funeral home in Iksan, near his hometown of Wanju.Kim Byung-man appeared on KBS2 Winning a victory in 2011 and blamed himself for being ineffective.My father is suffering from dementia and he does not recognize his family, he said.He also expressed his sorry feelings for his father, who had suffered from colon cancer and dementia.I have had a great disservice to my father until I became a comedian, he said. I feel sick because I think I have been saddened by me who has not visited me often.I couldnt help it because of my life, he said.I once resented my mother for being poor.Sometimes I said, Why did you make me born so small? I am grateful that many people are so small now that they applaud me.I get tears when I talk about my mother.I was so tired when I read this book, he said, I was always blaming my parents for what I did wrong because I was not strong at the time.In 2018 SBS Jungles Law Cook Island, I conveyed my love to my mother.Kim Byung-man said, My back was not all healed, but my mother did not want to go to Jungle. You are stubborn, so will you listen to me?My dear son, be careful, and love you.
The mother of comedian Kim Byung-man died in a sad accident.Kim Byung-man, who has been giving a heartfelt heart to his parents, has been continuing the memorial wave of netizens.Kim Byung-mans 70-year-old mother was stranded in a flood on the 4th of last month when she caught a shellfish on a tidal flat in Buan, Jeonbuk.The search of the seafarer rescued the mother who was drifting and transported her to the hospital, but she died.Kim Byung-mans agency SM C & C issued an official statement on the day, saying, I am in a state of great sadness due to sudden misinformation.I ask for your consideration so that you can mourn the deceased.Kim Byung-man, who was exposed to Bibo, was reported to have rushed to a funeral home in Iksan, near his hometown of Wanju.Kim Byung-man appeared on KBS2 Winning a victory in 2011 and blamed himself for being ineffective.My father is suffering from dementia and he does not recognize his family, he said.He also expressed his sorry feelings for his father, who had suffered from colon cancer and dementia.I have had a great disservice to my father until I became a comedian, he said. I feel sick because I think I have been saddened by me who has not visited me often.I couldnt help it because of my life, he said.I once resented my mother for being poor.Sometimes I said, Why did you make me born so small? I am grateful that many people are so small now that they applaud me.I get tears when I talk about my mother.I was so tired when I read this book, he said, I was always blaming my parents for what I did wrong because I was not strong at the time.In 2018 SBS Jungles Law Cook Island, I conveyed my love to my mother.Kim Byung-man said, My back was not all healed, but my mother did not want to go to Jungle. You are stubborn, so will you listen to me?My dear son, be careful, and love you.

The mother of comedian Kim Byung-man died in a sad accident. Kim Byung-man, who has been giving a heartfelt heart to his parents, has been continuing the memorial wave of netizens.

Kim Byung-man's 70-year-old mother was stranded in a flood on the 4th of last month when she caught a shellfish on a tidal flat in Buan, Jeonbuk. The search of the seafarer rescued the mother who was drifting and transported her to the hospital, but she died.

Kim Byung-man's agency SM C & C issued an official statement on the day, saying, "I am in a state of great sadness due to sudden misinformation." “I ask for your consideration so that you can mourn the deceased.”

Kim Byung-man, who was exposed to Bibo, was reported to have rushed to a funeral home in Iksan, near his hometown of Wanju.

Kim Byung-man appeared on KBS2 'Winning a victory' in 2011 and blamed himself for being ineffective. “My father is suffering from dementia and he does not recognize his family,” he said.

He also expressed his sorry feelings for his father, who had suffered from colon cancer and dementia. "I have had a great disservice to my father until I became a comedian," he said. "I feel sick because I think I have been saddened by me who has not visited me often. “I couldn’t help it because of my life,” he said.

“I once resented my mother for being poor. Sometimes I said, "Why did you make me born so small?" "I am grateful that many people are so small now that they applaud me."

"I get tears when I talk about my mother. “I was so tired when I read this book,” he said, “I was always blaming my parents for what I did wrong because I was not strong at the time.”

In 2018 SBS 'Jungle's Law Cook Island', I conveyed my love to my mother. Kim Byung-man said, "My back was not all healed, but my mother did not want to go to Jungle." "You are stubborn, so will you listen to me? My dear son, be careful, and love you. "