Taejoo Na, 6 in "Memory Anna" (circle House) with pro-Mother face separated when she was five

The childhood story of Trot Singer Taejoo Na, who has only six Mothers, is revealed.Taejoo Na talks on the theme of The worlds most difficult homework, my hateful mother at SBS Circle House which is broadcasted on April 28th.Taejoo Na tells her deep concern, saying she does not know what to do whenever she asks about her mother around her.Taejoo Na, who broke up with her mother at the age of 4 to 5, said that she did not have a good memory even when she was about her face, confessed that she had never seen her fathers tears in 33 years when she heard about Mother.Dr. Oh Eun Young, who listened to the story of Taejoo Na, said, I think my mind was hard, and it is the back door that he gave everyone the comfort he wanted to hear more than any other words.Taejoo Na revealed his strange aunts love, saying that when he went to a local performance, he would buy local specialties for six aunts.He said, Do not worry about marrying my future wife, he said, I will do well in the middle.Lee Seung-gi laughed when he joked, If you get married, you have six other people.Han Ga-in, a 17-year-old daughter-in-law, also said, I can sweat my hands even if I imagine it.The story of Taejoo Na rich and six aunts who are so good to have a good relationship will be released on the air.The last story of Dr. Oh Eun Young, who always welcomes adults with a warm smile, will be released at Circle House at 9 pm on the 28th.

The childhood story of Trot Singer Taejoo Na, who has only six Mothers, is revealed.

Taejoo Na talks on the theme of 'The world's most difficult homework, my hateful Mother' at SBS 'circle House' which is broadcasted on April 28th.

Taejoo Na tells her deep concern, saying she does not know what to do whenever she asks about her Mother around her.

Taejoo Na, who broke up with her Mother at the age of 4 to 5, said that she did not have a good Memory even when she was about her face, confessed that she had never seen her father's tears in 33 years when she heard about Mother. Dr. Oh Eun Young, who listened to the story of Taejoo Na, said, "I think my mind was hard," and it is the back door that he gave everyone the comfort he wanted to hear more than any other words.

Taejoo Na revealed his strange aunt's love, saying that when he went to a local performance, he would buy local specialties for six aunts. He said, "Do not worry about marrying my future wife," he said, "I will do well in the middle."

Lee Seung-gi laughed when he joked, "If you get married, you have six other people."

Han Ga-in, a 17-year-old daughter-in-law, also said, "I can sweat my hands even if I imagine it." The story of Taejoo Na rich and six aunts who are so good to have a good relationship will be released on the air.

The last story of Dr. Oh Eun Young, who always welcomes adults with a warm smile, will be released at circle House at 9 pm on the 28th.