"Cute kid next to handsome kid...Taejoo Na X Lee Chan-won, handsome exploding visual brother

Singer Taejoo Na showed infinite affection for Lee Chan Won and Kim Jong-min.On the afternoon of the 9th, Taejoo Na posted two self-portraits taken with Lee Chan-won and Kim Jong-min, saying, The hymn that I often meet for days is infinite charm with my brother.Taejoo Na said, I will meet KBS YouTube at 6 oclock this evening # Kim Jong-min # Lee Chan Won # Taejoo Na # kbs # YouTube channel # Pong Disparu.In the photo, Taejoo Na is raising his thumb toward the camera with his shoulder with Lee Chan-won. The two men healed those who saw with a clear smile and cute eyes.Especially, fans cheered on Taejoo Na and Lee Chan Wons bromance by leaving comments such as I meet you today at the Pond Disparu ~, I defeat the main shooter, Thank you for your pretty photo, I always support you and Meanwhile, Taejoo Na is currently appearing on Channel A Designers.Taejoo Na SNS
Singer Taejoo Na showed infinite affection for Lee Chan Won and Kim Jong-min.On the afternoon of the 9th, Taejoo Na posted two self-portraits taken with Lee Chan-won and Kim Jong-min, saying, The hymn that I often meet for days is infinite charm with my brother.Taejoo Na said, I will meet KBS YouTube at 6 oclock this evening # Kim Jong-min # Lee Chan Won # Taejoo Na # kbs # YouTube channel # Pong Disparu.In the photo, Taejoo Na is raising his thumb toward the camera with his shoulder with Lee Chan-won. The two men healed those who saw with a clear smile and cute eyes.Especially, fans cheered on Taejoo Na and Lee Chan Wons bromance by leaving comments such as I meet you today at the Pond Disparu ~, I defeat the main shooter, Thank you for your pretty photo, I always support you and Meanwhile, Taejoo Na is currently appearing on Channel A Designers.Taejoo Na SNS

Singer Taejoo Na showed infinite affection for Lee Chan Won and Kim Jong-min.

On the afternoon of the 9th, Taejoo Na posted two self-portraits taken with Lee Chan-won and Kim Jong-min, saying, "The hymn that I often meet for days is infinite charm with my brother."

Taejoo Na said, "I will meet KBS YouTube at 6 o'clock this evening # Kim Jong-min # Lee Chan Won # Taejoo Na # kbs # YouTube channel # Pong Disparu."

In the photo, Taejoo Na is raising his thumb toward the camera with his shoulder with Lee Chan-won. The two men healed those who saw with a clear smile and cute eyes.

Especially, fans cheered on Taejoo Na and Lee Chan Won's bromance by leaving comments such as "I meet you today at the Pond Disparu ~", "I defeat the main shooter", "Thank you for your pretty photo", "I always support you" and "

Meanwhile, Taejoo Na is currently appearing on Channel A 'Designers'.

Taejoo Na SNS