'Mr Radio' Young Tak "Taejoo Na Kim Hie-jae song present...I am am delighted when making a song"

Mr Radio Young Tak talked about composition.Singer Young Tak appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang-hees Mr Radio (hereinafter referred to as Mr Radio) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th.On this day, Young Tak said, I recently produced Taejoo Na, and I also did Mr. Sleepy, and I did many things as much as my brother Ko Jae-geun.I also played Kim Hie-jaes song.Young Tak replied, There is a joy when making a song. Then, Yoon Jung-soo admired, There seems to be a reason for many entertainers to be interested.Young Tak also said, I eat nutrition evenly. I eat a meal, a vitamin C, and I eat often.I eat magnesium, and I eat milk seeds.

Mr Radio Young Tak talked about composition.

Singer Young Tak appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang-hee's Mr Radio' (hereinafter referred to as 'Mr Radio') which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th.

On this day, Young Tak said, "I recently produced Taejoo Na, and I also did Mr. Sleepy, and I did many things as much as my brother Ko Jae-geun. I also played Kim Hie-jae’s song.”

Young Tak replied, "There is a joy when making a song." Then, Yoon Jung-soo admired, "There seems to be a reason for many entertainers to be interested."

Young Tak also said, "I eat nutrition evenly. I eat a meal, a vitamin C, and I eat often. I eat magnesium, and I eat milk seeds. "