Youngtak X Taejoo Na X Seungmin Nam 'Sharing Concert' is caught behind the stage ..

Three warm shots of the three trot brothers were captured.Singer Taejoo Na wrote on his instagram on October 14th, With my brother, Seungmin. I like sharing concerts even if I can not eat.My brother, Seungmin, did your best. The released photo shows Youngtak Taejoo Na Seungmin Nam posing behind the scenes; the three warm suit pits catch the eye.On the other hand, they appeared on the 2021 Sharing Concert held on the afternoon of the 14th.The 2021 Sharing Concert hosted by the Green Umbrella Childrens Foundation is a performance by Irider who grows up and grows dreams and artists who are performing their talents by realizing dreams. It is designed to create a stage where dreams are realized.

Three warm shots of the three trot brothers were captured.

Singer Taejoo Na wrote on his instagram on October 14th, "With my brother, Seungmin. I like sharing concerts even if I can not eat. My brother, Seungmin, did your best. "

The released photo shows Youngtak Taejoo Na Seungmin Nam posing behind the scenes; the three warm suit pits catch the eye.

On the other hand, they appeared on the '2021 Sharing Concert' held on the afternoon of the 14th.

The '2021 Sharing Concert' hosted by the Green Umbrella Children's Foundation is a performance by 'Irider' who grows up and grows dreams and artists who are performing their talents by realizing dreams. It is designed to create a stage where dreams are realized.