'Park Kang-sung son' Lou apologizes for leaving dog excrement and garbage, "I am hurt because of me"

Lu (real name Park Hyun-joon), who is the son and singer and actor of singer Park Kang-sung, apologized for the controversy over the waste disposal of dog excrement and waste.Lu said to his instagram on the 30th, Hello, its Park Hyun-joon.and is now the center of controversy. I apologize to the residents who have suffered the most from repeated events.I checked the Community and articles late yesterday and I am sorry that I could not cope faster. I think these problems have arisen due to frequent business trips and outings, he said. I will be careful not to cause such problems again.My father, who is not related to this case, is suffering from me, he said.In an online Community earlier, a revelation was posted that I am suffering for a year because of the celebrity son of a famous singer.The author claimed that the son of a famous singer in the 1990s released a dog on the roof, a common space for residents, or left waste in front of the house without removing the excrement on time.Meanwhile, Lou is the son of singer Park Kang-sung, who made his debut with his single album The Day in 2020. He also appeared in TVN drama Flower of Evil.Hi, Im Park Hyun-joon.It is also the center of the current controversy.I would like to express my sincere apology to the residents who have suffered the most damage since this has been repeated several times.I checked the Community and articles late yesterday and I am sorry for not replacing it faster.We have recognized it as a matter of concern about the controversial waste and dog excrement.I think these problems have been caused by frequent business trips and outings. Im sorry.I will never again be careful to do anything to trouble you with these problems.But my father, who is not involved in this case, is suffering from me.I would appreciate it if you would refrain from conjecturing my father.If there are misunderstandings and facts that I have to solve, I will actively communicate with the residents and find directions to solve them.I will not make any mistakes with these problems again. Im sorry.Please understand that there is no current situation.
Lu (real name Park Hyun-joon), who is the son and singer and actor of singer Park Kang-sung, apologized for the controversy over the waste disposal of dog excrement and waste.Lu said to his instagram on the 30th, Hello, its Park Hyun-joon.and is now the center of controversy. I apologize to the residents who have suffered the most from repeated events.I checked the Community and articles late yesterday and I am sorry that I could not cope faster. I think these problems have arisen due to frequent business trips and outings, he said. I will be careful not to cause such problems again.My father, who is not related to this case, is suffering from me, he said.In an online Community earlier, a revelation was posted that I am suffering for a year because of the celebrity son of a famous singer.The author claimed that the son of a famous singer in the 1990s released a dog on the roof, a common space for residents, or left waste in front of the house without removing the excrement on time.Meanwhile, Lou is the son of singer Park Kang-sung, who made his debut with his single album The Day in 2020. He also appeared in TVN drama Flower of Evil.Hi, Im Park Hyun-joon.It is also the center of the current controversy.I would like to express my sincere apology to the residents who have suffered the most damage since this has been repeated several times.I checked the Community and articles late yesterday and I am sorry for not replacing it faster.We have recognized it as a matter of concern about the controversial waste and dog excrement.I think these problems have been caused by frequent business trips and outings. Im sorry.I will never again be careful to do anything to trouble you with these problems.But my father, who is not involved in this case, is suffering from me.I would appreciate it if you would refrain from conjecturing my father.If there are misunderstandings and facts that I have to solve, I will actively communicate with the residents and find directions to solve them.I will not make any mistakes with these problems again. Im sorry.Please understand that there is no current situation.

Lu (real name Park Hyun-joon), who is the son and singer and actor of singer Park Kang-sung, apologized for the controversy over the waste disposal of dog excrement and waste.

Lu said to his instagram on the 30th, "Hello, it's Park Hyun-joon.

and is now the center of controversy. I apologize to the residents who have suffered the most from repeated events. I checked the Community and articles late yesterday and I am sorry that I could not cope faster. "

"I think these problems have arisen due to frequent business trips and outings," he said. "I will be careful not to cause such problems again."

"My father, who is not related to this case, is suffering from me," he said.

In an online Community earlier, a revelation was posted that "I am suffering for a year because of the celebrity son of a famous singer." The author claimed that the son of a famous singer in the 1990s released a dog on the roof, a common space for residents, or left waste in front of the house without removing the excrement on time.

Meanwhile, Lou is the son of singer Park Kang-sung, who made his debut with his single album "The Day" in 2020. He also appeared in TVN drama "Flower of Evil".

Hi, I'm Park Hyun-joon.

It is also the center of the current controversy.

I would like to express my sincere apology to the residents who have suffered the most damage since this has been repeated several times.

I checked the Community and articles late yesterday and I am sorry for not replacing it faster.

We have recognized it as a matter of concern about the controversial waste and dog excrement.

I think these problems have been caused by frequent business trips and outings. I'm sorry.

I will never again be careful to do anything to trouble you with these problems.

But my father, who is not involved in this case, is suffering from me.

I would appreciate it if you would refrain from conjecturing my father.

If there are misunderstandings and facts that I have to solve, I will actively communicate with the residents and find directions to solve them.

I will not make any mistakes with these problems again. I'm sorry.

Please understand that there is no current situation.