Park Kang-sung, a litter and dog excrement, apologized for neglecting the excrement..."

Park Kang-sungs son, Lou (real name Park Hyun-joon), posted a long apology on his instagram on the 30th with a picture of him captured.I apologize to the residents who have suffered the most damage after repeated repeated things like this, he said. I checked the community and the article late yesterday and I apologize for not being able to respond faster.I have been admitted to the controversial waste and pet dog waste, he said. I think these problems have occurred due to frequent business trips and outings. Im sorry.I will be careful not to let this happen again, he said. But my father, who is not related to this case, is suffering from me.I would appreciate it if you would refrain from conjecture against my father, he said.If there is a misunderstood and fact that I have to solve, I will look for a way to solve the problem of Xiao Tonghae with the residents at No Age, he said, pledging that he would not make mistakes once again with these problems.Earlier on the 27th, an online community featured Disclosure, titled, Im suffering for a year because of A, a celebrity son of a famous singer.The nightmare started right after moving in May last year, said Mr. B.The worst thing is to have food delivered and left the food empty and not covered properly, but put it in the hallway for a few days, he said. The most important thing is to have food delivered and leave it unattended.Mr. A did not remove the dogs excrement, he said. It was around the building and the houses excrement was left unattended on the first floor flowerbed.The dog barked day and night, and the noise was serious. The manager even posted a letter of cooperation on the front door of the house, but it was no use, B said, adding, I reported it to the police, but they said that the work of private property cannot be involved.He said he was moving on the weekend.If you sincerely apologize to your neighbors and clean up your back and leave, I will forgive you generously, he said. But if you ignore this last opportunity, I am also thinking of revealing your father and your real name for the public good, the neighbors of your new place.Please leave beautifully, he warned.Meanwhile, singer Park Kang-sung, Lous father, made his debut in the music industry in 1982, winning the grand prize in MBC Cultural Broadcasting New Song Festival.He was loved by live villages centered on the massa and earned the nickname of Seo Taiji of the Massa and Idol of Middle Age.He has recently appeared in various song contest programs such as Voice King and shows off his rusty singing ability.On the other hand, he appeared on KBS2s Endless Masterpiece - Singing Legends family special with his son Lu, and he also received favorable reviews for selecting Kim Jin-hos Family Photos.Hi, Im Park Hyun-joon.It is also the center of the current controversy.I would like to express my sincere apology to the residents who have suffered the most damage since this has been repeated several times.I checked the Community and article late yesterday and I am sorry for not replacing it faster.We have recognized it as a matter of concern about the controversial waste and dog excrement.I think these problems have been caused by frequent business trips and outings. Im sorry.I will never again be careful to do anything to trouble you with these problems.But my father, who is not involved in this case, is suffering from me.I would appreciate it if you would refrain from conjecturing my father.If there is a Misunderstood and a fact that I have to solve, I will look for a way to solve the problem with the residents and Xiao Tong.I will not make any mistakes with these problems again. Im sorry.Please understand that there is no current situation.- You can see the interview that deals with the overall contents once again through the Korean economy -

Park Kang-sung's son, Lou (real name Park Hyun-joon), posted a long apology on his instagram on the 30th with a picture of him captured.

“I apologize to the residents who have suffered the most damage after repeated repeated things like this,” he said. “I checked the Community and the article late yesterday and I apologize for not being able to respond faster.”

“I have been admitted to the controversial waste and pet dog waste,” he said. “I think these problems have occurred due to frequent business trips and outings. I’m sorry.”

"I will be careful not to let this happen again," he said. "But my father, who is not related to this case, is suffering from me. “I would appreciate it if you would refrain from conjecture against my father,” he said.

“If there is a Misunderstood and fact that I have to solve, I will look for a way to solve the problem of Xiao Tonghae with the residents at No Age,” he said, pledging that he would not make mistakes once again with these problems.

Earlier on the 27th, an online Community featured Disclosure, titled, I'm suffering for a year because of A, a celebrity son of a famous singer.

"The nightmare started right after moving in May last year," said Mr. B. “The worst thing is to have food delivered and left the food empty and not covered properly, but put it in the hallway for a few days,” he said. “The most important thing is to have food delivered and leave it unattended.”

“Mr. A did not remove the dog’s excrement,” he said. “It was around the building and the house’s excrement was left unattended on the first floor flowerbed. The dog barked day and night, and the noise was serious. "

“The manager even posted a letter of cooperation on the front door of the house, but it was no use,” B said, adding, “I reported it to the police, but they said that the work of private property cannot be involved.”

“He said he was moving on the weekend. “If you sincerely apologize to your neighbors and clean up your back and leave, I will forgive you generously,” he said. “But if you ignore this last opportunity, I am also thinking of revealing your father and your real name for the public good, the neighbors of your new place. “Please leave beautifully,” he warned.

Meanwhile, singer Park Kang-sung, Lou's father, made his debut in the music industry in 1982, winning the grand prize in MBC Cultural Broadcasting New Song Festival. He was loved by live villages centered on the massa and earned the nickname of 'Seo Taiji of the Massa' and 'Idol of Middle Age'. He has recently appeared in various song contest programs such as 'Voice King' and shows off his rusty singing ability.

On the other hand, he appeared on KBS2's 'Endless Masterpiece - Singing Legends' family special with his son Lu, and he also received favorable reviews for selecting Kim Jin-ho's 'Family Photos'.

Hi, I'm Park Hyun-joon.

It is also the center of the current controversy.

I would like to express my sincere apology to the residents who have suffered the most damage since this has been repeated several times.

I checked the Community and article late yesterday and I am sorry for not replacing it faster.

We have recognized it as a matter of concern about the controversial waste and dog excrement.

I think these problems have been caused by frequent business trips and outings. I'm sorry.

I will never again be careful to do anything to trouble you with these problems.

But my father, who is not involved in this case, is suffering from me.

I would appreciate it if you would refrain from conjecturing my father.

If there is a Misunderstood and a fact that I have to solve, I will look for a way to solve the problem with the residents and Xiao Tong.

I will not make any mistakes with these problems again. I'm sorry.

Please understand that there is no current situation.

- You can see the interview that deals with the overall contents once again through the Korean economy -