'marriage 3rd Year' Gangnam District "Lee Sang-hwa Can't Follow Import...The End of Married" (Radio Show)

Singer and broadcaster Gangnam District mentioned his marriage life with Lee Sang-hwa.Gangnam District appeared as a guest in the Legendary Higher section of KBS Cool FMs Radio Show of Park Myeong-su (hereinafter referred to as Radio Show) broadcast on the 18th.Lee Sang-hwa and marriage The Gangnam district, which is three years old, laughed from the appearance, saying, My honeymoon life is over and I live comfortably.Park Myeong-su asked, I live with a lot of earners and I did not reverse it. Gangnam District said, I could not follow even if I worked hard.I am in a position to stop working because my wife is raising a child, so I manage everything, Park Myeong-su said.Gangnam District, which operates the YouTube channel Neighborhood Friend Kangnami, said, I thought it would not be possible in the first half, but suddenly I am so happy to be good.I tried to solve it by myself, but when my wife went to China for a month because of the Olympics, I called the Friends and filmed them eating delicious things, but it broke.So now Im trying to sell my wife, he said numbly.There are 240,000 Subscriptions in five months.When Park Myeong-su asked about his YouTube stake, Gangnam District said, Lee Sang-hwa does not come out until he becomes a million Subscription, he said. When Lee Sang-hwa and his mother come out, the stake is almost two minutes.When asked about the income, Gangnam District said, Advertisements are more than I thought. When they are advertised, they sprinkle chicken on viewers.I gave my allowance to Mother, who appeared, and Im giving it harder than I thought, he said.When asked if his wife was scared, Gangnam District immediately responded yes and laughed; Gangnam District said, There was a quarrel early in the marriage.I woke up thinking I should cool my head because I was a pacifist, but Lee Sang-hwa sat down with a puppy because he said sit down.I felt like I had to live like this, and I felt that this is happiness.Photo = DB

Singer and broadcaster Gangnam District mentioned his marriage life with Lee Sang-hwa.

Gangnam District appeared as a guest in the "Legendary Higher" section of KBS Cool FM's "Radio Show of Park Myeong-su" (hereinafter referred to as "Radio Show") broadcast on the 18th.

Lee Sang-hwa and marriage The Gangnam District, which is three years old, laughed from the appearance, saying, "My honeymoon life is over and I live comfortably."

Park Myeong-su asked, "I live with a lot of earners and I did not reverse it." Gangnam District said, "I could not follow even if I worked hard. "I am in a position to stop working because my wife is raising a child, so I manage everything," Park Myeong-su said.

Gangnam District, which operates the YouTube channel 'Neighborhood Friend Kangnami', said, "I thought it would not be possible in the first half, but suddenly I am so happy to be good. I tried to solve it by myself, but when my wife went to China for a month because of the Olympics, I called the Friends and filmed them eating delicious things, but it broke. So now I'm trying to sell my wife," he said numbly.

There are 240,000 Subscriptions in five months. When Park Myeong-su asked about his YouTube stake, Gangnam District said, "Lee Sang-hwa does not come out until he becomes a million Subscription," he said. "When Lee Sang-hwa and his Mother come out, the stake is almost two minutes."

When asked about the income, Gangnam District said, "Advertisements are more than I thought. When they are advertised, they sprinkle chicken on viewers. "I gave my allowance to Mother, who appeared, and I'm giving it harder than I thought," he said.

When asked if his wife was scared, Gangnam District immediately responded "yes" and laughed; Gangnam District said, "There was a quarrel early in the marriage. I woke up thinking I should cool my head because I was a pacifist, but Lee Sang-hwa sat down with a puppy because he said 'sit down'. "I felt like I had to live like this," and "I felt that this is happiness."

Photo = DB