Ahn Hyun-moReimer ⁇ Worked in Subterranea and became a Gangnam District Landlord in 10 years ⁇ (donkey ears)

Rapper and producer and broadcaster Ahn Hyun-mos husband Reimer reveals his story of becoming a Gangnam District LandlordBrand New Music representative Reimer made his debut as a new Bose Corporation on KBS 2TV  ⁇  Boss in the Mirror  ⁇  220th broadcast on August 13th.Reimer said he started in Subterranea and moved to the Gangnam District office building 10 years later.Reimer said, Now the place where the Brand New Music office building is located is in front of the neighborhood where I first started this work 20 years ago. In the small four-story building Subterranea, when it rains, I loose water and live without money.I said that I bought the next building 10 years later.Reimer visits a 20-year-old favorite restaurant to find artist New Year and Gris original intention. New Year recalls the life of Gosiwon, which was hard at the beginning of his debut.New year was a strange smell in the room one day. It turns out that the uncle next door died, but I can not move because I do not have money, and I live in a room a little away from the room where the body came out.Jun Hyun-moo, on the other hand, makes a laugh by mentioning Reimers Two Much Talk.Jun Hyun-moo said that Reimer appeared as a radio guest in the past, but there were so many words that he could not get ads many times.Reimer captures his gaze by demonstrating his ability to release his own self-talk.Reimer said, I do not have a lot of opportunities to rap when Im anonymous (I gave that opportunity) to my sisters in the middle, and I wanted to say it too much.Reimers Gangnam District Landlord pride can be found on this broadcast.

Rapper and producer and broadcaster Ahn Hyun-mo's husband Reimer reveals his story of becoming a Gangnam District Landlord Brand New Music representative Reimer made his debut as a new Bose Corporation on KBS 2TV ⁇ Boss in the Mirror ⁇ 220th broadcast on August 13th. Reimer said he started in Subterranea and moved to the Gangnam District office building 10 years later. Reimer said, "Now the place where the Brand New Music office building is located is in front of the neighborhood where I first started this work 20 years ago." In the small four-story building Subterranea, when it rains, I loose water and live without money. I said that I bought the next building 10 years later. Reimer visits a 20-year-old favorite restaurant to find artist New year and Gri's original intention. New year recalls the life of Gosiwon, which was hard at the beginning of his debut. "New year was a strange smell in the room one day." It turns out that the Uncle next door died, but I can not move because I do not have money, and I live in a room a little away from the room where the body came out. Jun Hyun-moo, on the other hand, makes a laugh by mentioning Reimer's Two Much Talk. Jun Hyun-moo said that Reimer appeared as a radio guest in the past, but there were so many words that he could not get ads many times. Reimer captures his gaze by demonstrating his ability to release his own self-talk. Reimer said, "I do not have a lot of opportunities to rap when I'm anonymous (I gave that opportunity) to my sisters in the middle, and I wanted to say it too much." Reimer's Gangnam District Landlord pride can be found on this broadcast.