'Barrior' Jung Sun-hee "I lived with the late Ahn Jae-hwan for 10 months...

Gag Woman Jung Sun-hee mentioned her marriage to the widowed Husband late Ahn Jae-hwan.On the 28th, Kyeong-shil Lees YouTube channel Hogel Sister featured Broadcaster Kang Soo-jung and Jung Shin-hee as guests.They were close friends who had been breathing in KBS 2TV entertainment program Yeogul Five in the past.Kyeong-shil Lee, Jung Sun-hee and Kang Soo-jung, who met for a long time on this day, started Torque in a cheerful atmosphere.If Kang Soo-jung had been married and lived in Korea, he would not have been welcomed like this, but he kept going and going.I feel like Ive seen it in two years.The child is nine years old in Korea, and she has been married for 13 years, Kang Soo-jung said.Starting with Kang Soo-jung, the turbulent marriage Torque of Kyeong-shil Lee and Jung Sun-hee began.I lived 11 years in my first time, said Kyeong-shil Lee, who said, Ive been ten months.Both of them have pain, but they have been honest.Jung Sun-hee said, Is not this enough to be single? And Kyeong-shil Lee added, You are cleaner than a virgin.I made a laugh by mentioning the pain with pleasant frankness.Jung Sun-hee said, I really do. I think it is dirty, my body is pure. I can be confident. He said to Kang Soo-jung, You are 13 years of marriage.Kyeong-shil Lee said, I am the first 11 years, now is the 15th year, and Jung Sun-hee said, It is promiscuous. I envy you.I just want to live if I have the next life. You can just live, said Kyeong-shil Lee, but Jung Sun-hee said, You cant just live, your knees are hard.Kyeong-shil Lee and Kang Soo-jung burst into laughter.Jung Sun-hee married actor Ahn Jae-hwan in November 2007, but died in September 2008.Ahn Jae-hwan was found dead in his car in September 2008, and his suicide note contained an article entitled Do not swear at us.Jung Sun-hee returned seven months after leaving Husbandbroadcast screen capture
Gag Woman Jung Sun-hee mentioned her marriage to the widowed Husband late Ahn Jae-hwan.On the 28th, Kyeong-shil Lees YouTube channel Hogel Sister featured Broadcaster Kang Soo-jung and Jung Shin-hee as guests.They were close friends who had been breathing in KBS 2TV entertainment program Yeogul Five in the past.Kyeong-shil Lee, Jung Sun-hee and Kang Soo-jung, who met for a long time on this day, started Torque in a cheerful atmosphere.If Kang Soo-jung had been married and lived in Korea, he would not have been welcomed like this, but he kept going and going.I feel like Ive seen it in two years.The child is nine years old in Korea, and she has been married for 13 years, Kang Soo-jung said.Starting with Kang Soo-jung, the turbulent marriage Torque of Kyeong-shil Lee and Jung Sun-hee began.I lived 11 years in my first time, said Kyeong-shil Lee, who said, Ive been ten months.Both of them have pain, but they have been honest.Jung Sun-hee said, Is not this enough to be single? And Kyeong-shil Lee added, You are cleaner than a virgin.I made a laugh by mentioning the pain with pleasant frankness.Jung Sun-hee said, I really do. I think it is dirty, my body is pure. I can be confident. He said to Kang Soo-jung, You are 13 years of marriage.Kyeong-shil Lee said, I am the first 11 years, now is the 15th year, and Jung Sun-hee said, It is promiscuous. I envy you.I just want to live if I have the next life. You can just live, said Kyeong-shil Lee, but Jung Sun-hee said, You cant just live, your knees are hard.Kyeong-shil Lee and Kang Soo-jung burst into laughter.Jung Sun-hee married actor Ahn Jae-hwan in November 2007, but died in September 2008.Ahn Jae-hwan was found dead in his car in September 2008, and his suicide note contained an article entitled Do not swear at us.Jung Sun-hee returned seven months after leaving Husbandbroadcast screen capture

Gag Woman Jung Sun-hee mentioned her marriage to the widowed Husband late Ahn Jae-hwan.

On the 28th, Kyeong-shil Lee's YouTube channel Hogel Sister featured Broadcaster Kang Soo-jung and Jung Shin-hee as guests. They were close friends who had been breathing in KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Yeogul Five' in the past.

Kyeong-shil Lee, Jung Sun-hee and Kang Soo-jung, who met for a long time on this day, started Torque in a cheerful atmosphere. “If Kang Soo-jung had been married and lived in Korea, he would not have been welcomed like this, but he kept going and going. I feel like I’ve seen it in two years.”

“The child is nine years old in Korea, and she has been married for 13 years,” Kang Soo-jung said. Starting with Kang Soo-jung, the turbulent marriage Torque of Kyeong-shil Lee and Jung Sun-hee began. “I lived 11 years in my first time,” said Kyeong-shil Lee, who said, “I’ve been ten months.” Both of them have pain, but they have been honest.

Jung Sun-hee said, "Is not this enough to be single?" And Kyeong-shil Lee added, "You are cleaner than a virgin." I made a laugh by mentioning the pain with pleasant frankness.

Jung Sun-hee said, "I really do. I think it is dirty, my body is pure. I can be confident." He said to Kang Soo-jung, "You are 13 years of marriage. Kyeong-shil Lee said, "I am the first 11 years, now is the 15th year," and Jung Sun-hee said, "It is promiscuous. I envy you. I just want to live if I have the next life. "

“You can just live,” said Kyeong-shil Lee, but Jung Sun-hee said, “You can’t just live, your knees are hard.” Kyeong-shil Lee and Kang Soo-jung burst into laughter.

Jung Sun-hee married actor Ahn Jae-hwan in November 2007, but died in September 2008. Ahn Jae-hwan was found dead in his car in September 2008, and his suicide note contained an article entitled "Do not swear at us." Jung Sun-hee returned seven months after leaving Husband

broadcast screen capture