seojin bake "I'm close to Lim Young-woong from the time of obscurity...I'll meet soon" (groundless rumor)

Singer seajin bake reveals friendship with Lim Young-woongSinger seojin bake appeared as a guest in MBC standard FM Jung Sun-hee, Moon Chun-siks now radio era broadcast on July 12th.Jung Sun-hee asked, Seojin bake was also close to Mr. Trot people.I have been in touch with Mr. Lim Young-woong since he was unknown, and I am going to meet and talk soon, said Seojinbak.Jung Sun-hee said, They were all good, so I bought my parents house. Seojin bake also said that it was difficult to graduate from high school, but he bought my parents a three-story house.On the other hand, seojin bake released his regular album Anchor Star on May 28th.

Singer seajin bake reveals friendship with Lim Young-woong

Singer seojin bake appeared as a guest in MBC standard FM Jung Sun-hee, Moon Chun-sik's now radio era' broadcast on July 12th.

Jung Sun-hee asked, "seojin bake was also close to 'Mr. Trot' people."

"I have been in touch with Mr. Lim Young-woong since he was unknown, and I am going to meet and talk soon," said Seojinbak.

Jung Sun-hee said, "They were all good, so I bought my parents' house." "seojin bake also said that it was difficult to graduate from high school, but he bought my parents a three-story house."

On the other hand, seojin bake released his regular album 'Anchor Star' on May 28th.