'groundless rumor' Kim Ho-joong "topped Lee Seung-gi to become 'national son-in-law'? I'm just grateful."

Singer Kim Ho-joong expressed his feelings as a national son-in-law.Singer Kim Ho-joong and Ahn Sung-hoon appeared and talked in MBC standard FM Jung Sun-hee, Moon Cheon-siks Now Radio Age (hereinafter referred to as groundless rumor) broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th.On this day, Kim Ho-joong said, I am losing a little bit in Jung Sun-hees words.I am eating what I want to eat as a day of cheering a week. Kim Ho-joong said, I recently appeared on a broadcast and showed a full refrigerator of kimchi, but the fans send me a lot of kimchi.There is not enough space. I dont want you to stop. Im worried that the fans will be hard.Personally, I like to eat six meals with kimchi dishes. Kim Ho-joong, meanwhile, overtook Lee Seung-gi to take the top prize in the interview free pass award, saying, I am grateful you think so.I am grateful for expressing it as my son-in-law.

Singer Kim Ho-joong expressed his feelings as a national son-in-law.

Singer Kim Ho-joong and Ahn Sung-hoon appeared and talked in MBC standard FM Jung Sun-hee, Moon Cheon-sik's Now Radio Age' (hereinafter referred to as 'groundless rumor') broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th.

On this day, Kim Ho-joong said, "I am losing a little bit" in Jung Sun-hee's words. I am eating what I want to eat as a day of cheering a week. "

Kim Ho-joong said, "I recently appeared on a broadcast and showed a full refrigerator of kimchi, but the fans send me a lot of kimchi. There is not enough space. I don’t want you to stop. I’m worried that the fans will be hard. Personally, I like to eat six meals with kimchi dishes. "

Kim Ho-joong, meanwhile, overtook Lee Seung-gi to take the top prize in the "interview free pass" award, saying, "I am grateful you think so. I am grateful for expressing it as my son-in-law."