"Acknowledging Mistakes and Ignorance"...Like Nobody Knows, 70,000 Family Dollar unreported on U.S. departure Penalty + Scheduled Delay

Singer Like Nobody Knows was investigated for failing to report a cash 70,000 Family Dollar while he was about to leave for the documentary-picture car United States of America.On the afternoon of the 13th, Like Nobody Knows told personal SNS, Three weeks ago, I tried to enter with a staff expense of $ 70,000 to take a total of 10 documentary, including four staff members and United States of America staff.I tried to include the process of composing and the process of improvising the session and completing the song, and it was the cost of accommodation, studio rental, and the cost of the session from the meal.A clothing meeting and several meetings were scheduled to take place at United States of America. According to the article, Like Nobody Knows passed the migration in the process of receiving the first guest service with the urgent need to ride Planes and accidentally unreported US $ 70,000 in the process.Like Nobody Knows detailed the 70,000 Family Dollars I brought in during the investigation, as all the staff costs for the United States of America trip, and showed me the receipt I brought to report the Empresses in the Palace record next to my passport, but there was no opportunity to report it again.Like Nobody Knows said, My mistake was already late.I have been holding all the receipts from World Bank staff, and the fool admits the mistakes I could not report and my ignorance.I apologized for the most important thing to my purpose and greed to lead the 10 staff who had reported to the corporation several years ago as a corporation and tried to shoot it alone and proceed forcibly. Like Nobody Knows was investigated for 70,000 Family Dollar unreported, but United States of America was able to ride Planes.But all staff, including Like Nobody Knows, cancelled Planes on the day and delayed all the schedules.Like Nobody Knows, who canceled Agnaldo Timóteo Planes to make a bigger Misunderstood by a bad mistake said: I set it to another date and left without cash.At the time of the investigation, I often happened, so I did not worry too much, I told myself to wait for a fine, and I did not have a bad intention.In the investigation process, there was no knight day, and these things were said to end with a fine, but my mind was always uncomfortable. Finally, Like Nobody Knows said, It is not a writing that I am afraid of avoiding my mistakes or rebuking me, and I will learn one more thing from ignorance and live as a more transparent person.I acknowledge my mistakes, so I would like you to refrain from expanding the interpretation. He said, I acknowledge my mistakes unconditionally and sincerely apologize.But I will proceed without canceling the donation flea market. Three weeks ago, four staffs and United States of America were trying to enter the country with a staff guard of $ 70,000 to take a total of 10 documentariesI tried to write the process of composing and the process of improvising the session and completing the song, and it was the cost of the session from the studio rental cost meal for the accommodation during the full dayClothing meetings and several meetings were scheduled to take place at United States of AmericaI passed the migration in the process of receiving the first guest service with the urgent need to ride the Planesby mistake in the processIve unreported US$70,000in the investigation processWe have detailed the description of all staff costs while travelingI showed you the receipt I brought to report the personal record of Empresses in the Palace in our World Bank next to my passport.There was no opportunity to report againMy mistake was already lateIf World Bank employees needed a confirmation receipt, they were holding all the receipts they receivedThe foolI admit to my mistakes and my ignorance that I failed to reportA few years ago, you reported it as a corporationI was going to shoot myself and try to go aheadI am willing to lead 10 staff members to my own purposeI missed the most important thingAgnaldo Timóteo, then investigators, said Planes was dehydrated, butAll personnel including me have been cancelled by PlanesIm gonna put off all the schedulesWe canceled the Agnaldo Timóteo PlanesI canceled Agnaldo Timóteo Planes to make a bigger Misunderstood by mistakeAndI set it for another date and left without cash.Dont worry too much about this happening often at the time of the investigationHe told me to wait because Im gonna get a fineI waited boldly because I didnt have bad intentionsDuring the investigation, there was no knights day, and these things were said to end with a fine, but I was always uncomfortabletooIm not afraid to call anyoneFirst, Im going to have to explain my work in detailI post it because I want to be rightYou can check it out, you know, its Family Dollar, which you have to report from World Bank.Im gonna need a security receipt.If you say please, it was Empresses in the Palace and I put it next to my passportBut it is not a writing that is afraid of avoiding my mistakes or rebuking meI will learn one more thing from ignorance and live as a more transparent personYou admit my faultPlease refrain from expanding the interpretationI am sincerely apologizing for my mistakesbutThat said, we didnt cancel the donation flea marketIll proceedLike Nobody Knows SNS
Singer Like Nobody Knows was investigated for failing to report a cash 70,000 Family Dollar while he was about to leave for the documentary-picture car United States of America.On the afternoon of the 13th, Like Nobody Knows told personal SNS, Three weeks ago, I tried to enter with a staff expense of $ 70,000 to take a total of 10 documentary, including four staff members and United States of America staff.I tried to include the process of composing and the process of improvising the session and completing the song, and it was the cost of accommodation, studio rental, and the cost of the session from the meal.A clothing meeting and several meetings were scheduled to take place at United States of America. According to the article, Like Nobody Knows passed the migration in the process of receiving the first guest service with the urgent need to ride Planes and accidentally unreported US $ 70,000 in the process.Like Nobody Knows detailed the 70,000 Family Dollars I brought in during the investigation, as all the staff costs for the United States of America trip, and showed me the receipt I brought to report the Empresses in the Palace record next to my passport, but there was no opportunity to report it again.Like Nobody Knows said, My mistake was already late.I have been holding all the receipts from World Bank staff, and the fool admits the mistakes I could not report and my ignorance.I apologized for the most important thing to my purpose and greed to lead the 10 staff who had reported to the corporation several years ago as a corporation and tried to shoot it alone and proceed forcibly. Like Nobody Knows was investigated for 70,000 Family Dollar unreported, but United States of America was able to ride Planes.But all staff, including Like Nobody Knows, cancelled Planes on the day and delayed all the schedules.Like Nobody Knows, who canceled Agnaldo Timóteo Planes to make a bigger Misunderstood by a bad mistake said: I set it to another date and left without cash.At the time of the investigation, I often happened, so I did not worry too much, I told myself to wait for a fine, and I did not have a bad intention.In the investigation process, there was no knight day, and these things were said to end with a fine, but my mind was always uncomfortable. Finally, Like Nobody Knows said, It is not a writing that I am afraid of avoiding my mistakes or rebuking me, and I will learn one more thing from ignorance and live as a more transparent person.I acknowledge my mistakes, so I would like you to refrain from expanding the interpretation. He said, I acknowledge my mistakes unconditionally and sincerely apologize.But I will proceed without canceling the donation flea market. Three weeks ago, four staffs and United States of America were trying to enter the country with a staff guard of $ 70,000 to take a total of 10 documentariesI tried to write the process of composing and the process of improvising the session and completing the song, and it was the cost of the session from the studio rental cost meal for the accommodation during the full dayClothing meetings and several meetings were scheduled to take place at United States of AmericaI passed the migration in the process of receiving the first guest service with the urgent need to ride the Planesby mistake in the processIve unreported US$70,000in the investigation processWe have detailed the description of all staff costs while travelingI showed you the receipt I brought to report the personal record of Empresses in the Palace in our World Bank next to my passport.There was no opportunity to report againMy mistake was already lateIf World Bank employees needed a confirmation receipt, they were holding all the receipts they receivedThe foolI admit to my mistakes and my ignorance that I failed to reportA few years ago, you reported it as a corporationI was going to shoot myself and try to go aheadI am willing to lead 10 staff members to my own purposeI missed the most important thingAgnaldo Timóteo, then investigators, said Planes was dehydrated, butAll personnel including me have been cancelled by PlanesIm gonna put off all the schedulesWe canceled the Agnaldo Timóteo PlanesI canceled Agnaldo Timóteo Planes to make a bigger Misunderstood by mistakeAndI set it for another date and left without cash.Dont worry too much about this happening often at the time of the investigationHe told me to wait because Im gonna get a fineI waited boldly because I didnt have bad intentionsDuring the investigation, there was no knights day, and these things were said to end with a fine, but I was always uncomfortabletooIm not afraid to call anyoneFirst, Im going to have to explain my work in detailI post it because I want to be rightYou can check it out, you know, its Family Dollar, which you have to report from World Bank.Im gonna need a security receipt.If you say please, it was Empresses in the Palace and I put it next to my passportBut it is not a writing that is afraid of avoiding my mistakes or rebuking meI will learn one more thing from ignorance and live as a more transparent personYou admit my faultPlease refrain from expanding the interpretationI am sincerely apologizing for my mistakesbutThat said, we didnt cancel the donation flea marketIll proceedLike Nobody Knows SNS
Singer Like Nobody Knows was investigated for failing to report a cash 70,000 Family Dollar while he was about to leave for the documentary-picture car United States of America.On the afternoon of the 13th, Like Nobody Knows told personal SNS, Three weeks ago, I tried to enter with a staff expense of $ 70,000 to take a total of 10 documentary, including four staff members and United States of America staff.I tried to include the process of composing and the process of improvising the session and completing the song, and it was the cost of accommodation, studio rental, and the cost of the session from the meal.A clothing meeting and several meetings were scheduled to take place at United States of America. According to the article, Like Nobody Knows passed the migration in the process of receiving the first guest service with the urgent need to ride Planes and accidentally unreported US $ 70,000 in the process.Like Nobody Knows detailed the 70,000 Family Dollars I brought in during the investigation, as all the staff costs for the United States of America trip, and showed me the receipt I brought to report the Empresses in the Palace record next to my passport, but there was no opportunity to report it again.Like Nobody Knows said, My mistake was already late.I have been holding all the receipts from World Bank staff, and the fool admits the mistakes I could not report and my ignorance.I apologized for the most important thing to my purpose and greed to lead the 10 staff who had reported to the corporation several years ago as a corporation and tried to shoot it alone and proceed forcibly. Like Nobody Knows was investigated for 70,000 Family Dollar unreported, but United States of America was able to ride Planes.But all staff, including Like Nobody Knows, cancelled Planes on the day and delayed all the schedules.Like Nobody Knows, who canceled Agnaldo Timóteo Planes to make a bigger Misunderstood by a bad mistake said: I set it to another date and left without cash.At the time of the investigation, I often happened, so I did not worry too much, I told myself to wait for a fine, and I did not have a bad intention.In the investigation process, there was no knight day, and these things were said to end with a fine, but my mind was always uncomfortable. Finally, Like Nobody Knows said, It is not a writing that I am afraid of avoiding my mistakes or rebuking me, and I will learn one more thing from ignorance and live as a more transparent person.I acknowledge my mistakes, so I would like you to refrain from expanding the interpretation. He said, I acknowledge my mistakes unconditionally and sincerely apologize.But I will proceed without canceling the donation flea market. Three weeks ago, four staffs and United States of America were trying to enter the country with a staff guard of $ 70,000 to take a total of 10 documentariesI tried to write the process of composing and the process of improvising the session and completing the song, and it was the cost of the session from the studio rental cost meal for the accommodation during the full dayClothing meetings and several meetings were scheduled to take place at United States of AmericaI passed the migration in the process of receiving the first guest service with the urgent need to ride the Planesby mistake in the processIve unreported US$70,000in the investigation processWe have detailed the description of all staff costs while travelingI showed you the receipt I brought to report the personal record of Empresses in the Palace in our World Bank next to my passport.There was no opportunity to report againMy mistake was already lateIf World Bank employees needed a confirmation receipt, they were holding all the receipts they receivedThe foolI admit to my mistakes and my ignorance that I failed to reportA few years ago, you reported it as a corporationI was going to shoot myself and try to go aheadI am willing to lead 10 staff members to my own purposeI missed the most important thingAgnaldo Timóteo, then investigators, said Planes was dehydrated, butAll personnel including me have been cancelled by PlanesIm gonna put off all the schedulesWe canceled the Agnaldo Timóteo PlanesI canceled Agnaldo Timóteo Planes to make a bigger Misunderstood by mistakeAndI set it for another date and left without cash.Dont worry too much about this happening often at the time of the investigationHe told me to wait because Im gonna get a fineI waited boldly because I didnt have bad intentionsDuring the investigation, there was no knights day, and these things were said to end with a fine, but I was always uncomfortabletooIm not afraid to call anyoneFirst, Im going to have to explain my work in detailI post it because I want to be rightYou can check it out, you know, its Family Dollar, which you have to report from World Bank.Im gonna need a security receipt.If you say please, it was Empresses in the Palace and I put it next to my passportBut it is not a writing that is afraid of avoiding my mistakes or rebuking meI will learn one more thing from ignorance and live as a more transparent personYou admit my faultPlease refrain from expanding the interpretationI am sincerely apologizing for my mistakesbutThat said, we didnt cancel the donation flea marketIll proceedLike Nobody Knows SNS

Singer Like Nobody Knows was investigated for failing to report a cash 70,000 Family Dollar while he was about to leave for the documentary-picture car United States of America.

On the afternoon of the 13th, Like Nobody Knows told personal SNS, "Three weeks ago, I tried to enter with a staff expense of $ 70,000 to take a total of 10 documentary, including four staff members and United States of America staff. I tried to include the process of composing and the process of improvising the session and completing the song, and it was the cost of accommodation, studio rental, and the cost of the session from the meal. A clothing meeting and several meetings were scheduled to take place at United States of America. "

According to the article, Like Nobody Knows passed the migration in the process of receiving the first guest Service with the urgent need to ride Planes and accidentally unreported US $ 70,000 in the process. Like Nobody Knows detailed the 70,000 Family Dollars I brought in during the investigation, as all the staff costs for the United States of America trip, and showed me the receipt I brought to report the Empresses in the Palace record next to my passport, but there was no opportunity to report it again.

Like Nobody Knows said, "My mistake was already late. I have been holding all the receipts from World Bank staff, and the fool admits the mistakes I could not report and my ignorance. I apologized for the most important thing to my purpose and greed to lead the 10 staff who had reported to the corporation several years ago as a corporation and tried to shoot it alone and proceed forcibly. "

Like Nobody Knows was investigated for 70,000 Family Dollar unreported, but United States of America was able to ride Planes. But all staff, including Like Nobody Knows, cancelled Planes on the day and delayed all the schedules. Like Nobody Knows, who "canceled Agnaldo Timóteo Planes to make a bigger Misunderstood by a bad mistake" said: "I set it to another date and left without cash. At the time of the investigation, I often happened, so I did not worry too much, I told myself to wait for a fine, and I did not have a bad intention. In the investigation process, there was no knight day, and these things were said to end with a fine, but my mind was always uncomfortable. "

Finally, Like Nobody Knows said, "It is not a writing that I am afraid of avoiding my mistakes or rebuking me, and I will learn one more thing from ignorance and live as a more transparent person. I acknowledge my mistakes, so I would like you to refrain from expanding the interpretation. "He said," I acknowledge my mistakes unconditionally and sincerely apologize. But I will proceed without canceling the donation flea market. "

Three weeks ago, four staffs and United States of America were trying to enter the country with a staff guard of $ 70,000 to take a total of 10 documentaries

I tried to write the process of composing and the process of improvising the session and completing the song, and it was the cost of the session from the studio rental cost meal for the accommodation during the full day

Clothing meetings and several meetings were scheduled to take place at United States of America

I passed the migration in the process of receiving the first guest Service with the urgent need to ride the Planes

by mistake in the process

I've unreported US$70,000

in the investigation process

We have detailed the description of all staff costs while traveling

I showed you the receipt I brought to report the personal record of Empresses in the Palace in our World Bank next to my passport.

There was no opportunity to report again

My mistake was already late

If World Bank employees needed a confirmation receipt, they were holding all the receipts they received

The fool

I admit to my mistakes and my ignorance that I failed to report

A few years ago, you reported it as a corporation

I was going to shoot myself and try to go ahead

I am willing to lead 10 staff members to my own purpose

I missed the most important thing

Agnaldo Timóteo, then investigators, said Planes was dehydrated, but

All personnel including me have been cancelled by Planes

I'm gonna put off all the schedules

We canceled the Agnaldo Timóteo Planes

I canceled Agnaldo Timóteo Planes to make a bigger Misunderstood by mistake

And

I set it for another date and left without cash.

Don't worry too much about this happening often at the time of the investigation

He told me to wait because I'm gonna get a fine

I waited boldly because I didn't have bad intentions

During the investigation, there was no knight's day, and these things were said to end with a fine, but I was always uncomfortable

too

I'm not afraid to call anyone

First, I'm going to have to explain my work in detail

I post it because I want to be right

You can check it out, you know, it's Family Dollar, which you have to report from World Bank.

I'm gonna need a security receipt.

If you say "please," it was Empresses in the Palace and I put it next to my passport

But it is not a writing that is afraid of avoiding my mistakes or rebuking me

I will learn one more thing from ignorance and live as a more transparent person

You admit my fault

Please refrain from expanding the interpretation

I am sincerely apologizing for my mistakes

but

That said, we didn't cancel the donation flea market

I'll proceed

Like Nobody Knows SNS