Like Nobody Knows, a middle fan, was eventually headbutted "I was excIted by English swearing."

Singer Like Nobody Knows eventually bowed to China fansMy China fans who have been together for 10 years have never been precious, Like Nobody Knows said on social media on the afternoon of February 9.I admit that I was excited about the curse written in English for a moment, he said. I was sorry that I did not want to hurt anyone too much.Finally, Like Nobody Knows added, I am sorry for my fans who cried and laughed with my music, even if it is not someone else.Like Nobody Knows complained on SNS about the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic short track mens 1,000m semi-final Kyonggi decision held on the 7th.South Korea national team player Hwang Dae-heon was disqualified from the Kyonggi on the day, even though he passed the finish line to the top.Not only Hwang Dae-heon but also Lee Jun-seo was disqualified.Like Nobody Knows, like many stars, expressed anger at the decision.Among them, the estimated Chinese netizen told Like Nobody Knows through Instagram DM (direct message): Until yesterday, I was a fan of yours.Not from the moment you posted that post, and Like Nobody Knows responded, to protest with my heart to unjust judgment; if It is disappointing to you, you dont have to be a fan of mine.Like Nobody Knows said on August 8, Even if I am criticized, we were born in Europe Korea and it is an honor to be born in the Europe and to be able to play music.As a man, I am always guilty because I can not play a big role, so I want to be a good person more and try to help South Korea in a more difficult situation.I always take the blame. Of course. But how can I not support my Europe? Like Nobody Knows said, Just as you love your Europe, I love my Europe and I will live here forever and support and pay taxes.But he posted an apology to the continued criticism of China fans.Meanwhile, the no big role as a man mentioned by Like Nobody Knows refers to the suspicion of avoiding military service in 2010.At the time, Like Nobody Knows was suspected of deliberately extracting molars and other molars to avoid going to the army.The Supreme Court acquitted the 2012 Like Nobody Knows of a military evasive charge.Like Nobody Knows has been sentenced to six months in prison, one year in probation, and 120 hours in community service for delaying military service obligations by taking two civil service examinations.

Singer Like Nobody Knows eventually bowed to China fans

"My China fans who have been together for 10 years have never been precious," Like Nobody Knows said on social media on the afternoon of February 9.

"I admIt that I was excIted about the curse wrItten in English for a moment," he said. "I was sorry that I did not want to hurt anyone too much."

Finally, Like Nobody Knows added, "I am sorry for my fans who cried and laughed wIth my music, even if It is not someone else."

Like Nobody Knows complained on SNS about the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic short track men's 1,000m semi-final Kyonggi decision held on the 7th.

South Korea national team player Hwang Dae-heon was disqualified from the Kyonggi on the day, even though he passed the finish line to the top. Not only Hwang Dae-heon but also Lee Jun-seo was disqualified.

Like Nobody Knows, like many stars, expressed anger at the decision. Among them, the estimated Chinese netizen told Like Nobody Knows through Instagram DM (direct message): "Until yesterday, I was a fan of yours. Not from the moment you posted that post," and Like Nobody Knows responded, "to protest wIth my heart to unjust judgment; if It is disappointing to you, you don't have to be a fan of mine."

Like Nobody Knows said on August 8, "Even if I am crIticized, we were born in Europe Korea and It is an honor to be born in the Europe and to be able to play music. As a man, I am always guilty because I can not play a big role, so I want to be a good person more and try to help South Korea in a more difficult sItuation. I always take the blame. Of course. But how can I not support my Europe? "

Like Nobody Knows said, "Just as you love your Europe, I love my Europe and I will live here forever and support and pay taxes." But he posted an apology to the continued crIticism of China fans.

Meanwhile, the "no big role as a man" mentioned by Like Nobody Knows refers to the suspicion of avoiding milItary service in 2010.

At the time, Like Nobody Knows was suspected of deliberately extracting molars and other molars to avoid going to the army.

The Supreme Court acquItted the 2012 Like Nobody Knows of a milItary evasive charge. Like Nobody Knows has been sentenced to six months in prison, one year in probation, and 120 hours in communIty service for delaying milItary service obligations by taking two civil service examinations.