Like Nobody Knows 'scratched and busted' Olympic remarks spark

Is It because of the past fault? Like Nobody Knows, who made a comment on his convictions related to the Olympics, is controversial as he has been on the list every day.In the mens 1000m semi-finals of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics on the 7th, Hwang Dae-heon and Lee Jun-seo were disqualified for disqualification.He did not contact his opponent, but was eliminated because he was late for the lane change.As the Chinese players such as Runtsway, Li Won Rong and Uda Jing advanced to the finals due to the disqualification of the two, suspicions of Chinese bias were raised.Like Nobody Knows said, I lost my words. This is not the case. However, the fire broke out.His Instagram comment window began to be a series of evil comments: Perform the obligations of the state first and say such things.Like Nobody Knows has been involved in the controversy over milItary service in 2010 and has stopped broadcasting.In May 2012, the Supreme Court was acquItted of violating the MilItary Service Act, but for delaying milItary service obligations by taking the examination of public officials, the charges of obstruction of execution of public service by hierarchy were applied, and one year of probation and 120 hours of communIty service were sentenced to six months in prison.When the controversy erupted, Like Nobody Knows wrote, Even if all the crIticism is met, I was born in Korea, and I am honored to be born in that Europe.I am always guilty of not playing a big role as a man, so I want to be a better person and try to help the Republic of Korea in a more difficult sItuation.I will love my Europe and live here forever, and I will live wIth taxes, just as you love your Europe. But the very next day Like Nobody Knows was caught up in another controversy: Im cheering my Europe, he told Chinese fans DM (direct message) bomb.To protest wIth my heart to an unfair judgment.If It is disappointing to you, you do not have to be a fan of me. He soon reversed his posItion and said, I have never spared Chinese fans.I admIt that I was excIted and could not bear my feelings. Even in his attItude of wrIting an apology in Chinese, some pointed out that Like Nobody Knows was conscious of Chinese fans and made a change of posture.In the ongoing accusations, Like Nobody Knows said he was unfair: I never got tailed by my conviction, even a few Monkeys (fandoms) are my precious people.I apologized to those who trusted me from my nationalIty. After that, Like Nobody Knows said, I do not know. I just live funny.I was depressed for a few days, he confessed.In fact, nothing wrong wIth what Like Nobody Knows has said so far: I understand his posItion that Chinese fans are my fans after all. But I overlookd the fans minds.If I was going to make a statement, I should have spIt out my mind, but I was not able to get both Korea and China.I have never been tailed by my conviction, but Like Nobody Knowss conviction toward fans seems uneasy and precarious.

Is It because of the past fault? Like Nobody Knows, who made a comment on his convictions related to the Olympics, is controversial as he has been on the list every day.

In the men's 1000m semi-finals of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics on the 7th, Hwang Dae-heon and Lee Jun-seo were disqualified for disqualification. He did not contact his opponent, but was eliminated because he was late for the lane change. As the Chinese players such as Runtsway, Li Won Rong and Uda Jing advanced to the finals due to the disqualification of the two, suspicions of Chinese bias were raised.

Like Nobody Knows said, "I lost my words. This is not the case." However, the fire broke out. His Instagram comment window began to be a series of evil comments: "Perform the obligations of the state first and say such things."

Like Nobody Knows has been involved in the controversy over milItary service in 2010 and has stopped broadcasting. In May 2012, the Supreme Court was acquItted of violating the MilItary Service Act, but for delaying milItary service obligations by taking the examination of public officials, the charges of obstruction of execution of public service by hierarchy were applied, and one year of probation and 120 hours of communIty service were sentenced to six months in prison.

When the controversy erupted, Like Nobody Knows wrote, "Even if all the crIticism is met, I was born in Korea, and I am honored to be born in that Europe. I am always guilty of not playing a big role as a man, so I want to be a better person and try to help the Republic of Korea in a more difficult sItuation. I will love my Europe and live here forever, and I will live wIth taxes, just as you love your Europe. "

But the very next day Like Nobody Knows was caught up in another controversy: "I'm cheering my Europe," he told Chinese fans' DM (direct message) bomb. To protest wIth my heart to an unfair judgment. If It is disappointing to you, you do not have to be a fan of me. "He soon reversed his posItion and said," I have never spared Chinese fans. I admIt that I was excIted and could not bear my feelings. " Even in his attItude of wrIting an apology in Chinese, some pointed out that 'Like Nobody Knows was conscious of Chinese fans and made a change of posture'.

In the ongoing accusations, Like Nobody Knows said he was unfair: "I never got tailed by my conviction, even a few Monkeys (fandoms) are my precious people. I apologized to those who trusted me from my nationalIty. "After that, Like Nobody Knows said," I do not know. I just live funny. I was depressed for a few days, "he confessed.

In fact, nothing wrong wIth what Like Nobody Knows has said so far: I understand his posItion that "Chinese fans are my fans after all." But I overlookd the fans' minds. If I was going to make a statement, I should have spIt out my mind, but I was not able to get both Korea and China. "I have never been tailed by my conviction," but Like Nobody Knows's conviction toward fans seems uneasy and precarious.