Like Nobody Knows "I said I should not blame myself for the unreasonable work ... I am wrongly unconditionally acknowledged" [comprehensive]

Singer Like Nobody Knows was caught by Incheon International Airport Customs trying to take out the US $ 70,000 Family Dollar (about KRW 86 million), explaining and apologizing for the related situation.SBSs SBS 8 News side was handed over to prosecutors on Thursday afternoon for Like Nobody Knowss attempt to leave for United States of America Los Angeles with 70,000 Family Dollars without reporting to customs.According to the foreign exchange transaction act, the US should report to the customs director when leaving the country with more than 10,000 family Dollars, and the prosecution will soon summon the Like Nobody Knows and decide on the level of judicial processing. On this day, Like Nobody Knows posted a long statement on his instagram.Three weeks ago, I tried to enter with a staff expense of $ 70,000 to take a total of 10 documentary, including four staff members and United States of America local staff, he said. I tried to include the process of composing and the process of improvising the session and completing the song, and it was the cost of renting the accommodation studio, the cost of the meal from the session.Clothing meetings and several meetings were scheduled to take place at United States of America.I passed the migration in the process of receiving the first guest service with the need to rush the Planes, and in the process I accidentally unreported US $ 70,000. We explained in detail the explanation of all the staff costs during the investigation, and we showed the receipts we brought to report the personal Empresses in the Palace from the OOWorld Bank next to the passport, but there was no opportunity to report again.My mistake had already been delayed.If World Bank staff also needed a confirmation receipt, they were holding all the receipts they received, and the stupid guy admits the mistakes that he could not report and my ignorance. Like Nobody Knows said, As you can see, this is a Family Dollar that you have to report from World Bank, so you have to take a security receipt, so please ask for the receipt.However, I do not write because I am afraid of my mistakes or rebuke to be poured into me, and I will learn one more thing from ignorance and live as a more transparent person. I acknowledge my mistakes.I acknowledge my mistakes unconditionally and sincerely apologize. Three weeks ago, four staffs and United States of America were trying to enter the country with a staff guard of $ 70,000 to take a total of 10 documentariesI tried to write the process of composing and the process of improvising the session and completing the song, and it was the cost of the session from the studio rental cost meal for the accommodation during the full dayClothing meetings and several meetings were scheduled to take place at United States of AmericaI passed the migration in the process of receiving the first guest service with the urgent need to ride the Planesby mistake in the processIve unreported US$70,000in the investigation processWe have detailed the description of all staff costs while travelingI showed you the receipt I brought to report the personal record of Empresses in the Palace again in our World Bank next to my passport.There was no opportunity to report againMy mistake was already lateIf World Bank employees needed a confirmation receipt, they were holding all the receipts they receivedThe foolI admit to my mistakes and my ignorance that I failed to reportA few years ago, you reported it as a corporationI was going to shoot myself and try to go aheadI am willing to lead 10 staff members to my own purposeI missed the most important thingAgnaldo Timóteo, then investigators, said Planes was dehydrated, butAll personnel including me have been cancelled by PlanesIm gonna put off all the schedulesWe canceled the Agnaldo Timóteo PlanesI canceled Agnaldo Timóteo Planes to make a bigger misunderstanding by mistakeAndI set it for another date and left without cash.Dont worry too much about this happening often at the time of the investigationHe told me to wait because Im gonna get a fineI waited boldly because I didnt have bad intentionsDuring the investigation, there was no knights day, and these things were said to end with a fine, but I was always uncomfortabletooIm not afraid to call anyoneFirst, Im going to have to explain my work in detailI post it because I want to be rightYou can check it out, you know, its Family Dollar, which you have to report from World Bank.Im gonna need a security receipt.If you say please, it was Empresses in the Palace and I put it next to my passportBut it is not a writing that is afraid of avoiding my mistakes or rebuking meI will learn one more thing from ignorance and live as a more transparent personYou admit my faultPlease refrain from expanding the interpretationI am sincerely apologizing for my mistakesbutThat said, we didnt cancel the donation flea marketIll proceed

Singer Like Nobody Knows was caught by Incheon International Airport Customs trying to take out the US $ 70,000 Family Dollar (about KRW 86 million), explaining and apologizing for the related situation.

SBS's SBS 8 News side was handed over to prosecutors on Thursday afternoon for "Like Nobody Knows's attempt to leave for United States of America Los Angeles with 70,000 Family Dollars without reporting to customs. According to the foreign exchange transaction act, the US should report to the customs director when leaving the country with more than 10,000 Family Dollars, and the prosecution will soon summon the Like Nobody Knows and decide on the level of judicial processing. "

On this day, Like Nobody Knows posted a long statement on his instagram. "Three weeks ago, I tried to enter with a staff expense of $ 70,000 to take a total of 10 documentary, including four staff members and United States of America local staff," he said. "I tried to include the process of composing and the process of improvising the session and completing the song, and it was the cost of renting the accommodation studio, the cost of the meal from the session. Clothing meetings and several meetings were scheduled to take place at United States of America. I passed the migration in the process of receiving the first guest Service with the need to rush the Planes, and in the process I accidentally unreported US $ 70,000. "

"We explained in detail the explanation of all the staff costs during the investigation, and we showed the receipts we brought to report the personal Empresses in the Palace from the OOWorld Bank next to the passport, but there was no opportunity to report again. My mistake had already been delayed. If World Bank staff also needed a confirmation receipt, they were holding all the receipts they received, and the stupid guy admits the mistakes that he could not report and my ignorance. "

Like Nobody Knows said, "As you can see, this is a Family Dollar that you have to report from World Bank, so you have to take a security receipt, so please ask for the receipt. However, I do not write because I am afraid of my mistakes or rebuke to be poured into me, and I will learn one more thing from ignorance and live as a more transparent person. "I acknowledge my mistakes. I acknowledge my mistakes unconditionally and sincerely apologize. "

Three weeks ago, four staffs and United States of America were trying to enter the country with a staff guard of $ 70,000 to take a total of 10 documentaries

I tried to write the process of composing and the process of improvising the session and completing the song, and it was the cost of the session from the studio rental cost meal for the accommodation during the full day

Clothing meetings and several meetings were scheduled to take place at United States of America

I passed the migration in the process of receiving the first guest Service with the urgent need to ride the Planes

by mistake in the process

I've unreported US$70,000

in the investigation process

We have detailed the description of all staff costs while traveling

I showed you the receipt I brought to report the personal record of Empresses in the Palace again in our World Bank next to my passport.

There was no opportunity to report again

My mistake was already late

If World Bank employees needed a confirmation receipt, they were holding all the receipts they received

The fool

I admit to my mistakes and my ignorance that I failed to report

A few years ago, you reported it as a corporation

I was going to shoot myself and try to go ahead

I am willing to lead 10 staff members to my own purpose

I missed the most important thing

Agnaldo Timóteo, then investigators, said Planes was dehydrated, but

All personnel including me have been cancelled by Planes

I'm gonna put off all the schedules

We canceled the Agnaldo Timóteo Planes

I canceled Agnaldo Timóteo Planes to make a bigger misunderstanding by mistake

And

I set it for another date and left without cash.

Don't worry too much about this happening often at the time of the investigation

He told me to wait because I'm gonna get a fine

I waited boldly because I didn't have bad intentions

During the investigation, there was no knight's day, and these things were said to end with a fine, but I was always uncomfortable

too

I'm not afraid to call anyone

First, I'm going to have to explain my work in detail

I post it because I want to be right

You can check it out, you know, it's Family Dollar, which you have to report from World Bank.

I'm gonna need a security receipt.

If you say "please," it was Empresses in the Palace and I put it next to my passport

But it is not a writing that is afraid of avoiding my mistakes or rebuking me

I will learn one more thing from ignorance and live as a more transparent person

You admit my fault

Please refrain from expanding the interpretation

I am sincerely apologizing for my mistakes

but

That said, we didn't cancel the donation flea market

I'll proceed