"-15kg miracle..."Park Bo-gum Father" Moo-Seong Choi, now 'Park Bo-gum type' Moo-Seong Choi

Actor Moo-Seong Choi lost 15kg, disappeared to Choi Yong-soo, which had popped out, and became an idol visual as it changed styling.In the transformation of Moo-Seong Choi, netizens began to call him Park Bo-gum brother in Park Bo-gum Father.Actor Moo-Seong Choi, known as Park Bo-gum Father in TVN drama Respond 1988, was shocked by the results of his health checkup and decided to Diet.Moo-Seong Choi, who felt that his health was getting worse enough to eat hypertension and hyperlipidemia drugs because he had increased his weight to 97kg recently, was diagnosed with hypertension, hyperlipidemia as well as fatty liver, arteriosclerosis and diabetes.A doctor who conducted a health checkup at Moo-Seong Choi said, There are diseases that correspond to metabolic syndrome due to overweight, which weighs more than proper weight.In particular, fatty liver has more than moderate findings, and diabetes is also a need for medication, and weight loss is necessary for health. Ive done a lot of Diet before, but it wasnt easy to maintain, said Moo-Seong Choi.I gave up for a while because I didnt want to do Diet as Yoyo repeated, but I was alerted to losing weight for my health.Moo-Seong Choi, who entered Diet in February, succeeded in losing 15kg in two months and revealed a change.In the public photos, Moo-Seong Choi became so thin that he could not find Choi Yong-soo, who was so serious that he was worried about his health.Moo-Seong Choi, who is so young that he believes that Taek is an uncle, not a father, succeeded in transforming his image.As I was in my mid-50s, I was struggling with abdominal obesity when I was wearing socks; I now have a lot of Choi Yong-soo.I was tight when I wore a 38-inch waist size, but now I can wear 34 inches comfortably, so I was surprised by the stylist, he said.Im looking forward to turning from a virtuous image into a sharp character, said Moo-Seong Choi, who said, Ive lost weight and have a jaw line that I havent seen before.Meanwhile, Moo-Seong Choi is meeting with the audience in the films Hot Blood and Vanishing: Unknown Case.
Actor Moo-Seong Choi lost 15kg, disappeared to Choi Yong-soo, which had popped out, and became an idol visual as it changed styling.In the transformation of Moo-Seong Choi, netizens began to call him Park Bo-gum brother in Park Bo-gum Father.Actor Moo-Seong Choi, known as Park Bo-gum Father in TVN drama Respond 1988, was shocked by the results of his health checkup and decided to Diet.Moo-Seong Choi, who felt that his health was getting worse enough to eat hypertension and hyperlipidemia drugs because he had increased his weight to 97kg recently, was diagnosed with hypertension, hyperlipidemia as well as fatty liver, arteriosclerosis and diabetes.A doctor who conducted a health checkup at Moo-Seong Choi said, There are diseases that correspond to metabolic syndrome due to overweight, which weighs more than proper weight.In particular, fatty liver has more than moderate findings, and diabetes is also a need for medication, and weight loss is necessary for health. Ive done a lot of Diet before, but it wasnt easy to maintain, said Moo-Seong Choi.I gave up for a while because I didnt want to do Diet as Yoyo repeated, but I was alerted to losing weight for my health.Moo-Seong Choi, who entered Diet in February, succeeded in losing 15kg in two months and revealed a change.In the public photos, Moo-Seong Choi became so thin that he could not find Choi Yong-soo, who was so serious that he was worried about his health.Moo-Seong Choi, who is so young that he believes that Taek is an uncle, not a father, succeeded in transforming his image.As I was in my mid-50s, I was struggling with abdominal obesity when I was wearing socks; I now have a lot of Choi Yong-soo.I was tight when I wore a 38-inch waist size, but now I can wear 34 inches comfortably, so I was surprised by the stylist, he said.Im looking forward to turning from a virtuous image into a sharp character, said Moo-Seong Choi, who said, Ive lost weight and have a jaw line that I havent seen before.Meanwhile, Moo-Seong Choi is meeting with the audience in the films Hot Blood and Vanishing: Unknown Case.

Actor Moo-Seong Choi lost 15kg, disappeared to Choi Yong-soo, which had popped out, and became an idol visual as it changed styling. In the transformation of Moo-Seong Choi, netizens began to call him 'Park Bo-gum brother' in 'Park Bo-gum Father'.

Actor Moo-Seong Choi, known as Park Bo-gum Father in TVN drama 'Respond 1988', was shocked by the results of his health checkup and decided to Diet.

Moo-Seong Choi, who felt that his health was getting worse enough to eat hypertension and hyperlipidemia drugs because he had increased his weight to 97kg recently, was diagnosed with hypertension, hyperlipidemia as well as fatty liver, arteriosclerosis and diabetes.

A doctor who conducted a health checkup at Moo-Seong Choi said, "There are diseases that correspond to metabolic syndrome due to overweight, which weighs more than proper weight. In particular, fatty liver has more than moderate findings, and diabetes is also a need for medication, and weight loss is necessary for health. "

“I’ve done a lot of Diet before, but it wasn’t easy to maintain,” said Moo-Seong Choi. “I gave up for a while because I didn’t want to do Diet as Yoyo repeated, but I was alerted to losing weight for my health.”

Moo-Seong Choi, who entered Diet in February, succeeded in losing 15kg in two months and revealed a change.

In the public photos, Moo-Seong Choi became so thin that he could not find Choi Yong-soo, who was so serious that he was worried about his health. Moo-Seong Choi, who is so young that he believes that Taek is an uncle, not a Father, succeeded in transforming his image.

“As I was in my mid-50s, I was struggling with abdominal obesity when I was wearing socks; I now have a lot of Choi Yong-soo. “I was tight when I wore a 38-inch waist size, but now I can wear 34 inches comfortably, so I was surprised by the stylist,” he said.

“I’m looking forward to turning from a virtuous image into a sharp character,” said Moo-Seong Choi, who said, “I’ve lost weight and have a jaw line that I haven’t seen before.”

Meanwhile, Moo-Seong Choi is meeting with the audience in the films 'Hot Blood' and 'Vanishing: Unknown Case'.