Bae Doona X Moo-Seong Choi Secret of the forest 2' End Apologies Soothing Two Shot, Charisma Explosion

Actor Bae Doona reveals affection for Moo-Seong ChoiBae Doona wrote on her Instagram account on October 4, Ive been so fan since I was a fan, Mr. Moo-Seong Choi.I was holding my fan for the whole time, but I could not bear it at the last minute. I posted a picture with the article Secret Forest 2 tonight last episode.Inside the photo, there were images of Bae Doona and Moo-Seong Choi standing side by side taking selfies.Bae Doona and Moo-Seong Choi smile at the camera, the pairs cheerful atmosphere catching their eye.delay stock

Actor Bae Doona reveals affection for Moo-Seong Choi

Bae Doona wrote on her Instagram account on October 4, "I've been so fan since I was a fan, Mr. Moo-Seong Choi. I was holding my fan for the whole time, but I could not bear it at the last minute. I posted a picture with the article "Secret Forest 2" tonight last episode".

Inside the photo, there were images of Bae Doona and Moo-Seong Choi standing side by side taking selfies. Bae Doona and Moo-Seong Choi smile at the camera, the pair's cheerful atmosphere catching their eye.

delay stock