Moo-Seong Choi 97kg Confession "Transforms Image to Diet"

As a result of a recent health checkup, Moo-Seong Choi, who has a red light on his health, said, I want to show my healthy appearance and show my other appearance by succeeding in Diet at this opportunity.It was a very fat, originally, but it used to be so dry that it weighed fifty-nine kilograms, said Moo-Seong Choi.I started to gain weight as I passed my mid-30s, he said. I think I have increased my weight because I eat a lot of instant food and my lifestyle is irregular.I think Ive become a fattening constitution when I repeat yo-yo while doing Diet, he said.Im fattening mainly on my face and abdomen, said Moo-Seong Choi, and my leg muscles got worse when I had a lot of weight on my upper body.As I have been feeling good from someday, I seem to show too much of this figure, so I have a desire to show other images as an actor.I want to succeed in Diet and keep weight this time. Moo-Seong Choi, who showed off her new style charm in various works, showed eerie charm in the films Seven Days and Demons, while in the dramas Respond, 1988 (abbreviated Eungpal) and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo, she drew attention with her different charm from the image that played the villain.In particular, he appeared as a father of Park Bo-gum in Ngpal and was greatly imprinted as a Taek-yi father to the public.And this time, I declare Diet and try to transform the image.Moo-Seong Choi is noteworthy whether it will be able to show the charm of the existing good and evil again through the changed body shape.
As a result of a recent health checkup, Moo-Seong Choi, who has a red light on his health, said, I want to show my healthy appearance and show my other appearance by succeeding in Diet at this opportunity.It was a very fat, originally, but it used to be so dry that it weighed fifty-nine kilograms, said Moo-Seong Choi.I started to gain weight as I passed my mid-30s, he said. I think I have increased my weight because I eat a lot of instant food and my lifestyle is irregular.I think Ive become a fattening constitution when I repeat yo-yo while doing Diet, he said.Im fattening mainly on my face and abdomen, said Moo-Seong Choi, and my leg muscles got worse when I had a lot of weight on my upper body.As I have been feeling good from someday, I seem to show too much of this figure, so I have a desire to show other images as an actor.I want to succeed in Diet and keep weight this time. Moo-Seong Choi, who showed off her new style charm in various works, showed eerie charm in the films Seven Days and Demons, while in the dramas Respond, 1988 (abbreviated Eungpal) and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo, she drew attention with her different charm from the image that played the villain.In particular, he appeared as a father of Park Bo-gum in Ngpal and was greatly imprinted as a Taek-yi father to the public.And this time, I declare Diet and try to transform the image.Moo-Seong Choi is noteworthy whether it will be able to show the charm of the existing good and evil again through the changed body shape.

As a result of a recent health checkup, Moo-Seong Choi, who has a red light on his health, said, "I want to show my healthy appearance and show my other appearance by succeeding in Diet at this opportunity."

“It was a very fat, originally, but it used to be so dry that it weighed fifty-nine kilograms,” said Moo-Seong Choi. "I started to gain weight as I passed my mid-30s," he said. "I think I have increased my weight because I eat a lot of instant food and my lifestyle is irregular. “I think I’ve become a fattening constitution when I repeat yo-yo while doing Diet,” he said.

“I’m fattening mainly on my face and abdomen,” said Moo-Seong Choi, “and my leg muscles got worse when I had a lot of weight on my upper body. As I have been feeling good from someday, I seem to show too much of this figure, so I have a desire to show other images as an actor. I want to succeed in Diet and keep weight this time. "

Moo-Seong Choi, who showed off her new style charm in various works, showed eerie charm in the films Seven Days and Demons, while in the dramas Respond, 1988 (abbreviated "Eungpal") and weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo, she drew attention with her different charm from the image that played the villain. In particular, he appeared as a father of Park Bo-gum in Ngpal and was greatly imprinted as a Taek-yi father to the public.

And this time, I declare Diet and try to transform the image. Moo-Seong Choi is noteworthy whether it will be able to show the charm of the existing good and evil again through the changed body shape.