'Rain Forest 2' Moo-Seong Choi "Picks Hilariously Thanks to Hye-Jin Jeon Bae Doona"

Actor Moo-Seong Choi has released a photo with his colleagues Actor Hye-Jin Jeon and Bae Doona who appeared together for the TVN drama Secret Forest Season 2 End.Moo-Seong Choi released a photo on his SNS on the 5th, and said, I am alive on the day I gathered with Captain Bae Doona, chief of Hye-Jin Jeon.I was happy and worked hard thanks to their passion. Fans said, Sui Gu was so much, Moo-Seong ChoiActors best, I enjoyed it so much!!!Waying all the time, It was so good to see you in season 2! Too Sui Gu, too Moo-Seong Choi Actor Season 2 too Sui Gu!!!!I will not forget the character you showed me.  I love the best chemistry. The real universe is the strongest. Moo-Seong Choi played and performed a nobility prosecutor who kept secrets in season 2 of the Ended Secret Forest on the 4th; he previously said through the production team, I have a great personal affection.I hope you have a good time.

Actor Moo-Seong Choi has released a photo with his colleagues Actor Hye-Jin Jeon and Bae Doona who appeared together for the TVN drama 'Secret Forest' Season 2 End.

Moo-Seong Choi released a photo on his SNS on the 5th, and said, "I am alive on the day I gathered with Captain Bae Doona, chief of Hye-Jin Jeon. I was happy and worked hard thanks to their passion. "

Fans said, "Sui Gu was so much, Moo-Seong Choi Actor's best", "I enjoyed it so much!!! "Waying all the time," It was so good to see you in season 2! Too Sui Gu, too "Moo-Seong Choi Actor Season 2 too Sui Gu!!!! I will not forget the character you showed me. "" I love the best chemistry. The real universe is the strongest. "

Moo-Seong Choi played and performed a nobility prosecutor who kept secrets in season 2 of the Ended "Secret Forest" on the 4th; he previously said through the production team, "I have a great personal affection. I hope you have a good time. "