Sunye "End of the Art Exploration, Time to Enjoy"

Sunye, a former member of the group Wonder Girls, announced that he had finished performing arts.On the 7th, Sunye posted a picture on his instagram with an article saying, I was grateful that I could say hello to Miwoosae after a long time.Its not easy to broadcast, but I feel like I was more comfortable after being a lady. I think I had a hard time when I was young.It seemed like it was a time to enjoy it more. I was courageous because of you who cheered me up. I was so excited to see and feel you who were social students.Now I will try hard as a mother, work hard, and make a lot of good things with Music. Thank you. Do not give up today, please. The fans who saw this responded such as Do not go, It is a fighting and I enjoyed it because.iMBC  Photo Source: Sunye Instagram

Sunye, a former member of the group Wonder Girls, announced that he had finished performing arts.

On the 7th, Sunye posted a picture on his instagram with an article saying, "I was grateful that I could say hello to Miwoosae after a long time."

"It's not easy to broadcast, but I feel like I was more comfortable after being a lady. I think I had a hard time when I was young. It seemed like it was a time to enjoy it more. "

"I was courageous because of you who cheered me up. I was so excited to see and feel you who were social students. Now I will try hard as a mother, work hard, and make a lot of good things with Music. Thank you. Do not give up today, please. "

The fans who saw this responded such as "Do not go", "It is a fighting" and "I enjoyed it because".

iMBC Photo Source: Sunye Instagram