Sunye. unveils three daughters who look exactly like "The youngest idol? Look at your skills" "Reality" Force ('My Little Old Boy')

Sunye appeared in My Little Old Boy and mentioned her three daughters.Sunye appeared on SBS entertainment My Little Old Boy on the 6th.On the day of the return, Mami Dolo Special MC Sunye appeared, and MCs introduced Sunye as marriage, mother of three daughters during Wonder Girls, and Sunye also said, I have a 10-year-old, 7-year-old and 4-year-old daughter.Sunye was introduced to the audition program at the age of 13 and debuted; a young Sunye was also portrayed singing SES Gathering Dreams.When asked what she would do if her youngest daughter dreamed of an idol at the age of 13, Sunye said, I think I should see if I have talent.I will see how sincere I am and I will tell you realistically how to push it. I am in Canada with my husband now, Sunye said. I just have to endure it, there is no way, Sunye said. I try not to think about it as much as possible, I fall into tears, I have a lot of video calls instead.On the other hand, SBS entertainment My Little Old Boy is a program that shows the moment by the mother becoming a speaker, observing the daily life of her son, and recording the moment through a device called a child care diary.My Little Old Boy captures

Sunye appeared in "My Little Old Boy" and mentioned her three daughters.

Sunye appeared on SBS entertainment 'My Little Old Boy' on the 6th.

On the day of the return, Mami Dolo Special MC Sunye appeared, and MCs introduced Sunye as "marriage, mother of three daughters" during Wonder Girls, and Sunye also said, "I have a 10-year-old, 7-year-old and 4-year-old daughter."

Sunye was introduced to the audition program at the age of 13 and debuted; a young Sunye was also portrayed singing SES 'Gathering Dreams'.

When asked what she would do if her youngest daughter dreamed of an idol at the age of 13, Sunye said, "I think I should see if I have talent.

I will see how sincere I am and I will tell you realistically how to push it. "

"I am in Canada with my husband now," Sunye said. "I just have to endure it, there is no way," Sunye said. "I try not to think about it as much as possible, I fall into tears, I have a lot of video calls instead."

On the other hand, SBS entertainment 'My Little Old Boy' is a program that shows the moment by the mother becoming a speaker, observing the daily life of her son, and recording the moment through a device called a child care diary.

'My Little Old Boy' captures