Sunye, Family Confessions and Tears...", died when she was five."

Seoul = = The Last Godfather singer Sunye shed tears as she Confessions FamilyIn the KBS 2TV entertainment program The Last Godfather broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Sunye was invited by Kangju Hyelim and her mother.On this day, Kangju gathered attention by carefully packing his own cookies for Hyelim and Sunye.Sunye, who watched this, said, I lived with my grandmother and there was no such memory with my mother. I was fortunate to have grown up in my grandparents hands due to my parents divorce.Sunye then added: I heard Mother died when I was five.Sunye said that he envied his friends who brought a thermos bottle that Mother took care of as a child. I remember when I was a child because I took care of them beautifully.Sunye said, It is a great happiness because I can be a mother and do that to our children.Kangju flushed with such Sunye and said, I am so glad that I can share it, I feel like Mother in the sky is with me.Kangju said in an interview with the production team,  (I heard about Sunye) and suddenly I stopped breathing, I wanted to spend my last name with a pretty basket, but I was very grateful that it felt great to Sunye.On the other hand, KBS 2TV The Last Godfather is a program that reexamines the relationship between Koreas Wealthy (child) through the National Son star who is still looking for the answer to life with the National Father star who has carried modern and contemporary history. It is broadcast every Wednesday at 10:40 pm.

Seoul = = 'The Last Godfather' singer Sunye shed tears as she Confessions Family

In the KBS 2TV entertainment program 'The Last Godfather' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Sunye was invited by Kangju Hyelim and her Mother.

On this day, Kangju gathered attention by carefully packing his own cookies for Hyelim and Sunye. Sunye, who watched this, said, "I lived with my grandMother and there was no such memory with my Mother." I was fortunate to have grown up in my grandparents' hands due to my parents' divorce. Sunye then added: "I heard Mother died when I was five.

Sunye said that he envied his friends who brought a thermos bottle that Mother took care of as a child. "I remember when I was a child because I took care of them beautifully." Sunye said, "It is a great happiness because I can be a Mother and do that to our children."

Kangju flushed with such Sunye and said, "I am so glad that I can share it, I feel like Mother in the sky is with me." Kangju said in an interview with the production team, " (I heard about Sunye) and suddenly I stopped breathing, I wanted to spend my last name with a pretty basket, but I was very grateful that it felt great to Sunye."

On the other hand, KBS 2TV 'The Last Godfather' is a program that reexamines the relationship between Korea's Wealthy (child) through the 'National son' star who is still looking for the answer to life with the 'National Father' star who has carried modern and contemporary history. It is broadcast every Wednesday at 10:40 pm.