Mamadol Park Jung-ah "The member who wanted to take care of but didn't have to" (Jeong Hee)

MBC FM4U Noon Hope song Kim Shin-Young appeared in Mamadol Park Jung-ah.On MBC FM4U Noons Hope Song Kim Shin-Young broadcasted on the 22nd (Tuesday), Mamadol Park Jung-ah introduced and talked about a new song at the Heres Teacher corner.DJ Kim Shin-Young made his debut with Mamadol Elegant Hip on the day. Its the second week of his debut.I saw the music broadcast stage, and Park Jung-ah said, I was so nervous. Kim Shin-Young said, Did the time of the end tremble or did Jewelrys Is its the first stage?Park Jung-ah said, The conclusion is a little different, but when I was working on Jewelry, I was more nervous, because I did not know anything at that time.But when I do this, I have to do better, but I have to show it. What if I do not come out? I was worried about this. Park Jung-ah said, But fortunately, our members were so sticky.I could see the mind too well even if I looked at my eyes. Kim Shin-Young said, People do not change.I saw that and I was trying to keep neutral there. Park Jung-ah responded, I hate to lean toward something. When Kim Shin-Young asked, What was it like when you first came to the stage in 12 years? Park Jung-ah said, I was so worried.There are people who remember me from the past, but my situation is too far away from my physical strength and I have not seen the music broadcast.After I quit Jewelry... I thought Id want to. So, can I do it? Who is the member who was surprised to say, Is this one coming out?Asked by Kim Shin-Young, Park Jung-ah said: I was so surprised that Mr Sunye came from Canada, Mr. Gahee also came from Bali.I thought it would be nice if they were together, but I did not know that they would come. And Hyun Jun-yi and Kim Shin-Young said, Hyun Jun-yi is the most surprised person.I did not recognize it because I did not take the point. It was so different. Kim Shin-Young mentioned the interview of PD in charge of Mom is Idol and said, Entertainers who have been mentally difficult since before have called Park Jung-ah a lot.I received it well and I was sympathetic well, but I did not cry together.Park Jung-ah said, I was the one who made the plan realistically. When I introduced the listeners Park Jung-ah, Park Jung-ah said, I have to live well.The world like these days should live well. As a leader, did this friend have any members who would care more?Asked by Kim Shin-Young, Park Jung-ah said: There was a member who wanted to take care of it but didnt have to at all, Mr. Sunye.There is Mr Sunye, who talks 19 gold when she and her mothers are usually gathered together on stage, as if she were changing masks.If you have a chance, meet me once. The Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young is broadcast every day from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on MBC FM4U (91.9 MHz in the metropolitan area), and can be heard through PC and smartphone applications mini.iMBC  Screen Captured Radio

MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope song Kim Shin-Young' appeared in Mamadol Park Jung-ah.

On MBC FM4U 'Noon's Hope Song Kim Shin-Young' broadcasted on the 22nd (Tuesday), Mamadol Park Jung-ah introduced and talked about a new song at the 'Here's Teacher' corner.

DJ Kim Shin-Young made his debut with "Mamadol" "Elegant Hip" on the day. It's the second week of his debut. I saw the music broadcast stage, "and Park Jung-ah said," I was so nervous. "Kim Shin-Young said," Did the time of the end tremble or did Jewelry's 'Is it's the first stage? "Park Jung-ah said, "The conclusion is a little different, but when I was working on Jewelry, I was more nervous, because I did not know anything at that time. But when I do this, I have to do better, but I have to show it. What if I do not come out? I was worried about this. "

Park Jung-ah said, "But fortunately, our members were so sticky. I could see the mind too well even if I looked at my eyes. "Kim Shin-Young said," People do not change. I saw that and I was trying to keep neutral there. "Park Jung-ah responded," I hate to lean toward something. "

When Kim Shin-Young asked, "What was it like when you first came to the stage in 12 years?" Park Jung-ah said, "I was so worried. There are people who remember me from the past, but my situation is too far away from my physical strength and I have not seen the music broadcast. After I quit Jewelry... I thought I'd want to. So, can I do it? "

Who is the member who was surprised to say, "Is this one coming out? Asked by Kim Shin-Young, Park Jung-ah said: "I was so surprised that Mr Sunye came from Canada, Mr. Gahee also came from Bali. I thought it would be nice if they were together, but I did not know that they would come. And Hyun Jun-yi "and Kim Shin-Young said," Hyun Jun-yi is the most surprised person. I did not recognize it because I did not take the point. It was so different. "

Kim Shin-Young mentioned the interview of PD in charge of 'Mom is Idol' and said, "Entertainers who have been mentally difficult since before have called Park Jung-ah a lot. I received it well and I was sympathetic well, but I did not cry together. Park Jung-ah said, "I was the one who made the plan realistically." When I introduced the listener's Park Jung-ah, Park Jung-ah said, "I have to live well. The world like these days should live well. "

"As a leader, did this friend have any members who would care more? Asked by Kim Shin-Young, Park Jung-ah said: "There was a member who wanted to take care of it but didn't have to at all, Mr. Sunye. There is Mr Sunye, who talks 19 gold when she and her mothers are usually gathered together on stage, as if she were changing masks. If you have a chance, meet me once. "

"The Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young" is broadcast every day from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on MBC FM4U (91.9 MHz in the metropolitan area), and can be heard through PC and smartphone applications "mini".

iMBC Screen Captured Radio