Park Myeong-su "When you get Corona 19, your neck really hurts...you fall a few kilograms" (Radio show)

Park Myeong-su recalled the time of Coronas 19 confirmation.DJ Park Myeong-su had time to listen to and advise listeners at KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su Radio show broadcast on March 13th.One listener said, My daughter and son-in-law were confirmed in Corona 19, and I brought the food to the door.Park Myeong-su, who was recently isolated after being confirmed as Corona 19, said, I told you a few times, and when I get Corona 19, my neck hurts too much.I am so so sick that I lose a few kilograms. I will not eat well if I bring it to you. He joked, If you are close to your family, you must wear a mask.That way it can not take, he advised.

Park Myeong-su recalled the time of Corona's 19 confirmation.

DJ Park Myeong-su had time to listen to and advise listeners at KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su Radio show' broadcast on March 13th.

One listener said, "My daughter and son-in-law were confirmed in Corona 19, and I brought the food to the door."

Park Myeong-su, who was recently isolated after being confirmed as Corona 19, said, "I told you a few times, and when I get Corona 19, my neck hurts too much. I am so so sick that I lose a few kilograms. "

"I will not eat well if I bring it to you." He joked, "If you are close to your family, you must wear a mask. That way it can not take," he advised.