Park Myeong-su "My daughter eats it all if she leaves food...I'm so excited" Nassre (Radio show)

Broadcaster Park Myeong-su mentioned his sadness for the family.GABEE and Jonathan appeared as guests in KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su Radio show broadcast on March 16th.Park Myeong-su said: Jonathan is very popular these days, its hot.I feel that I am Hot Nathan, Jonathan said modestly, It is warmer than hot. When Park Myeong-su asked, What do many people think is why you are cute about Mr. Jonathan? Jonathan laughed, expressing his wonder that I think it is cooler than cute.Park Myeong-su, who heard this, advised, You have to go to something cute - try making some charms.A listener also wrote, I went home after working late, and I was sad that I ate ribs except myself. GABEE said, I cant stand ribs.I think Ill eat it all, he said.Park Myeong-su said, I can feel bad. I went home and I had a bag, so I saw nothing.I have to leave some family. My wife leaves all of my things, but the child eats them.

Broadcaster Park Myeong-su mentioned his sadness for the family.

GABEE and Jonathan appeared as guests in KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su Radio show' broadcast on March 16th.

Park Myeong-su said: "Jonathan is very popular these days, it's hot. I feel that I am Hot Nathan, "Jonathan said modestly," It is warmer than hot. "

When Park Myeong-su asked, "What do many people think is why you are cute about Mr. Jonathan?" Jonathan laughed, expressing his wonder that "I think it is cooler than cute." Park Myeong-su, who heard this, advised, "You have to go to something cute - try making some charms."

A listener also wrote, "I went home after working late, and I was sad that I ate ribs except myself." GABEE said, "I can't stand ribs. I think I'll eat it all," he said.

Park Myeong-su said, "I can feel bad. I went home and I had a bag, so I saw nothing. I have to leave some family. My wife leaves all of my things, but the child eats them. "