Park Myeong-su, back after Corona 19, "severely sick...4kg" ('Radio show') to James Stewartman

The comedian Park Myeong-su returned after Coronas 19 curfew.DJ Park Myeong-su returned to KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show on the 10th after finishing the self-discipline.DJ Park Myeong-su is back, there are a lot of people who are worried and cheering, but thank you, Park Myeong-su said.Park Myeong-su said, There are some people who say, I do not think of Park Myeong-su. Give a special DJ a seat.I am lying down for a week and bringing a laughing bomb saying, How can I be funny? I will give you hyper fun without leaving this place. Park Myeong-su also said, There are many people around with corona omicrons. They say asymptomatic. They say they have runny noses.I could not swallow enough to drink water. I lost 4kg to James Stewart. Park Myeong-su was tested positive with a self-diagnosis kit because he was in poor condition.

The comedian Park Myeong-su returned after Corona's 19 curfew.

DJ Park Myeong-su returned to KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su's Radio show' on the 10th after finishing the self-discipline.

"DJ Park Myeong-su is back, there are a lot of people who are worried and cheering, but Thank You," Park Myeong-su said.

Park Myeong-su said, "There are some people who say, 'I do not think of Park Myeong-su. Give a special DJ a seat.' I am lying down for a week and bringing a laughing bomb saying, "How can I be funny?" I will give you hyper fun without leaving this place. "

Park Myeong-su also said, "There are many people around with corona omicrons. They say asymptomatic. They say they have runny noses. I could not swallow enough to drink water. I lost 4kg to James Stewart. "

Park Myeong-su was tested positive with a self-diagnosis kit because he was in poor condition.