Park Myeong-su "Only 70 percent of body condition returns after corona confirmation, so sick that you can't drink water" (Radio show)

Park Myeong-su has revealed her physical condition after a new coronavirus infection (Corona 19) was confirmed.DJ Park Myeong-su talked with listeners in KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show broadcast on March 17th.One listener said, Today, I have been released from the price, I want to regain my appetite, but I want to eat chanpon or Samgyetang.Park Myeong-su said, I have to eat Samgyetang. I can work a week after my body is confirmed. I have been going to the news for about two months.There are no symptoms, and most of them need a recovery period of one or two months. You should eat high protein. Park Myeong-su said, I also ate Samgyetang and Ringel, but I still think my body has returned about 70%. 30% did not return.Samgyetang and the old saying is that Champon is eating lunch, and Momboshin is Samgyetang, so I hope you will have Samgyetang to come back. I am telling you by my experience. Asked by the listener, which one should be bought from the Corona 19 confirmed person, Park Myeong-su said, Fruits are too painful when you fall on your neck.My throat hurts so much. I cant drink saliva or water. Fruit? I cant take pills. I cant pass water. If I dont buy, he dies.

Park Myeong-su has revealed her physical condition after a new coronavirus infection (Corona 19) was confirmed.

DJ Park Myeong-su talked with listeners in KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su's Radio show' broadcast on March 17th.

One listener said, "Today, I have been released from the price, I want to regain my appetite, but I want to eat chanpon or Samgyetang."

Park Myeong-su said, "I have to eat Samgyetang. I can work a week after my body is confirmed. I have been going to the news for about two months. There are no symptoms, and most of them need a recovery period of one or two months. You should eat high protein. "

Park Myeong-su said, "I also ate Samgyetang and Ringel, but I still think my body has returned about 70%. 30% did not return. Samgyetang and the old saying is that Champon is eating lunch, and Momboshin is Samgyetang, so I hope you will have Samgyetang to come back. I am telling you by my experience. "

Asked by the listener, which one should be bought from the Corona 19 confirmed person, Park Myeong-su said, "Fruits are too painful when you fall on your neck. My throat hurts so much. I can't drink saliva or water. Fruit? I can't take pills. I can't pass water. If I don't buy, he dies."