Jang Yun-jeong husband Do Kyoung-wan, who has been involved in the show window couple's rumor that he lives in an hourly manner (with God)

The broadcaster Do Kyoung-wan said, I was rumored to live in Gu Long for my wife Jang Yun-jeong.MBNs God and the Blessed Edition, which will be broadcast on March 25, will be released by the first couple who have a chance to stop the ring, and a hot life-full talk will be released.The Hong Hye-geol and Yeo Esther, who are known as the universal containers of medicine, have explored the truth workshop of the show window couple, along with an extraordinary keyword such as Showwindo couple, My mans man, Diamond spoon, Menopause war, depression,  He foreshadowed a candid talk with a torque.Among them, Do Kyoung-wan focused his attention on the appearance of Why am I annoyed with the keyword of the show window couple?I also received too many misunderstandings about the show window couple, he said. Even my wife Jang Yun-jeong was told that she was living with Gu Long and was paid an hourly rate.Yeo Esther explained that the epicenter of all these rumors is the mouth of Yeo Esther about the show window couple.I told him on the air that if he behaves strangely, he will divorce, but he is not really a show window couple.However, from 3 to 4 years ago, each bed, each room a year or two ago, and a year ago, I live in my own house.Im in Seoul and my husband is in Jeju Island.When Kim Gura, the king of the Great King, said, That is the procedure of the Baro divorce, Yeo Esther refuted, It is only a new couple of this age, not at all. Hong Hye-geol also said, The face is already known, so the show window is impossible.In fact, there were many appearances of entertainment with couples, but observation can not be done if the couple is not good.You cant fool a lot of people for a long time, he said.They also said, Our couple, who are separated from Jeju and Seoul, may seem strange, but they are considered to be friendship indifference.It is a story when there is no affection, and it is different from the soul.We are not hot, but we have affection, and we live in our lives with confidence based on our 28-year marriage. Yeo Esther said, I am a parent-in-law next to my husbands Baro, and I am with my two sons in Seoul.

The broadcaster Do Kyoung-wan said, "I was rumored to live in Gu Long for my wife Jang Yun-jeong."

MBN's God and the Blessed Edition, which will be broadcast on March 25, will be released by the first couple who have a chance to stop the ring, and a hot life-full talk will be released.

The Hong Hye-geol and Yeo Esther, who are known as the universal containers of medicine, have explored the truth workshop of the show window couple, along with an extraordinary keyword such as 'Showwindo couple', 'My man's man', 'Diamond spoon', 'Menopause war', 'depression', ' He foreshadowed a candid talk with a torque.

Among them, Do Kyoung-wan focused his attention on the appearance of "Why am I annoyed with the keyword of the show window couple?" “I also received too many misunderstandings about the show window couple,” he said. “Even my wife Jang Yun-jeong was told that she was living with Gu Long and was paid an hourly rate.”

Yeo Esther explained that "the epicenter of all these rumors is the mouth of Yeo Esther" about the show window couple. “I told him on the air that if he behaves strangely, he will divorce, but he is not really a show window couple. However, from 3 to 4 years ago, each bed, each room a year or two ago, and a year ago, I live in my own house. I’m in Seoul and my husband is in Jeju Island.”

When Kim Gura, the king of the Great King, said, "That is the procedure of the Baro divorce," Yeo Esther refuted, "It is only a new couple of this age, not at all." Hong Hye-geol also said, "The face is already known, so the show window is impossible. In fact, there were many appearances of entertainment with couples, but observation can not be done if the couple is not good. “You can’t fool a lot of people for a long time,” he said.

They also said, "Our couple, who are separated from Jeju and Seoul, may seem strange, but they are considered to be 'friendship indifference'. It is a story when there is no affection, and it is different from the soul. We are not hot, but we have affection, and we live in our lives with confidence based on our 28-year marriage. " Yeo Esther said, "I am a parent-in-law next to my husband's Baro, and I am with my two sons in Seoul."