'Welcome, First Time in Korea?' David Beckham, a look that has changed for just five months, "Adoption of caterpillars"

David Beckham has boasted a distinctly different look after five monthsMBC Everlon Welcome, First Time in Korea broadcast on April 14th?Korea is the first time in the third year of the Korean family David Beckham from the United States.On the day of the show, David Beckham, Stephanie and his son Oliver (7) and daughter Isabel (5), who were in Korea for the third year, went on spring experience learning together.These families reappeared in five months.Stephanie described her husband David Beckhams changed appearance and joked that she had adopted a caterpillar, and David Beckham said, I have never raised hair on my face, but I want to see what happens.I was tired of my hair, and I was just growing up. Im watching what happens.
David Beckham has boasted a distinctly different look after five monthsMBC Everlon Welcome, First Time in Korea broadcast on April 14th?Korea is the first time in the third year of the Korean family David Beckham from the United States.On the day of the show, David Beckham, Stephanie and his son Oliver (7) and daughter Isabel (5), who were in Korea for the third year, went on spring experience learning together.These families reappeared in five months.Stephanie described her husband David Beckhams changed appearance and joked that she had adopted a caterpillar, and David Beckham said, I have never raised hair on my face, but I want to see what happens.I was tired of my hair, and I was just growing up. Im watching what happens.

David Beckham has boasted a distinctly different look after five months

MBC Everlon 'Welcome, First Time in Korea' broadcast on April 14th? Korea is the first time "in the third year of the Korean family David Beckham from the United States.

On the day of the show, David Beckham, Stephanie and his son Oliver (7) and daughter Isabel (5), who were in Korea for the third year, went on spring experience learning together. These families reappeared in five months.

Stephanie described her husband David Beckham's changed appearance and joked that she had adopted a caterpillar, and David Beckham said, "I have never raised hair on my face, but I want to see what happens. I was tired of my hair, and I was just growing up. I’m watching what happens.”