Hong Seok-cheon "is in Danger to fall into a bad...not the late Kim In-hyuk gay."

Broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon expressed his absurdity at the ridiculous request of a netizen.Hong Seok-cheon posted a long article on his SNS on the 8th, saying, It is a story about Hong Seok-cheon who is in Danger who refuses to ask for a cat-in-star follower and falls into hell.Hong Seok-cheon wrote, Sns era .There was also a time when I answered hundreds of DMs a day in a world that could communicate with someone (I am a 52-year-old mechanic). If I was so tired, would I send me a variety of stories such as money-laden love counseling, parent-family counseling, divorce counseling, start-up counseling, suicide counseling, etc.?If my little comfort helps, I want to listen to the story.In the end, I got insomnia and I know tunnel syndrome on my wrist. I promise to quit now, but I do not think that my younger minority sisters will make extreme choices.Im in a situation where I cant even do it.I really need to stop counseling now, as teachers advise me, and then I will be in a situation where I need counseling. I really should. I have to stop before I fall into hell, he said.In particular, Hong Seok-cheon said, There are still many people who are Misunderstood, so I once again say that Kim In-hyuk is not a homosexual and I have never mentioned it.I can not talk about some facts I know, and I just convey my sad and sad heart as a senior who did not keep my sick brother. I do not want to insult him. I talked to my father. Oh, I have to explain this to you. But youre under attack by those Misunderstood people.Its hard for me to have a relationship, he said.DB

Broadcaster Hong Seok-cheon expressed his absurdity at the ridiculous request of a netizen.

Hong Seok-cheon posted a long article on his SNS on the 8th, saying, "It is a story about Hong Seok-cheon who is in Danger who refuses to ask for a cat-in-star follower and falls into hell."

Hong Seok-cheon wrote, “Sns era . There was also a time when I answered hundreds of DMs a day in a world that could communicate with someone (I am a 52-year-old mechanic). If I was so tired, would I send me a variety of stories such as money-laden love counseling, parent-family counseling, divorce counseling, start-up counseling, suicide counseling, etc.? If my little comfort helps, I want to listen to the story. In the end, I got insomnia and I know tunnel syndrome on my wrist. I promise to quit now, but I do not think that my younger minority sisters will make extreme choices. “I’m in a situation where I can’t even do it.”

“I really need to stop counseling now, as teachers advise me, and then I will be in a situation where I need counseling. I really should. I have to stop before I fall into hell,” he said.

In particular, Hong Seok-cheon said, "There are still many people who are Misunderstood, so I once again say that Kim In-hyuk is not a homosexual and I have never mentioned it. I can not talk about some facts I know, and I just convey my sad and sad heart as a senior who did not keep my sick brother. I do not want to insult him. I talked to my father. "Oh, I have to explain this to you. But you're under attack by those Misunderstood people. “It’s hard for me to have a relationship,” he said.

DB