Choo Ja-hyun apologizes for 'Pao Chai controversy' "I will protect Korea Gao Rou culture"

Actor Choo Ja-hyun, who labeled Kimchi Pao Chai, apologized.On the 22nd, Choo Ja-hyun said, I am sorry to have caused many people to worry about this even though I have been paying more attention to this part in parallel with Korea and China activities.Choo Ja-hyun said, I looked for the right Chinese notation of kimchi. I asked many people around me to ask how I could use the correct translation and notation in the future.However, it is not a situation that is still widely used in the newly standardized foreign language translation notation (Sinchi) and it is important to inform and pay attention to many people.I will try to know the name of our Gao Rou food and use it, and I will try to make the right expression more known. Professor Seo Kyung-duk pointed out on the 21st that Choo Ja-hyun marked Kimchi as Pao Cha in a video posted on Chinas Instagram, Chao Hongshu.Professor Seo said, There are many entertainers and influencers who are active in China, and it is worthy of praise for the national prestige and foreign currency, but I do not want to make any more mistakes.I think that if you have an external influence, you should know the basic national sentiment in the situation where the ridiculous things such as the kimchi process and the hanbok process of China are happening recently. Choo Ja-hyun has since deleted the footage.Choo Ja-hyun is raising son with China actor Woo Hyo-kwang and marriage. He was cast in the JTBC drama Sams Club.Hello, this is Choo Ja-hyun.I am sorry for the inconvenience to many people because of this incident, even though I have been paying more attention to this part of Korea and China activities.I was worried about the part I did not know before and I looked for the correct Chinese notation of kimchi in order not to make repeated mistakes.In the meantime, the translation and notation of kimchi and Paochai was recognized for tolerance, but after the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourisms Translation and Notation Guidelines for Public Terms in July last year, I learned that it was standardized and specified as Shinchi ().I was worried about how to use more correct translation and notation in the future and asked many people around me for advice.However, I have also been advised that it is important to inform and pay attention to many people because the newly standardized foreign language translation notation (Sinchi) is not yet widely used.With this work, we will know and use the name of our Gao Rou food and try to make the right expression more known.There are many things I dont know yet.Not only me, but also our staff who planned and edited the video will feel responsible and strive to protect the Korean Gao Rou culture and tradition.Thank you for always watching with interest.Photo = DB

Actor Choo Ja-hyun, who labeled 'Kimchi' 'Pao Chai', apologized.

On the 22nd, Choo Ja-hyun said, "I am sorry to have caused many people to worry about this even though I have been paying more attention to this part in parallel with Korea and China activities."

Choo Ja-hyun said, "I looked for the right Chinese notation of kimchi. I asked many people around me to ask how I could use the correct translation and notation in the future. However, it is not a situation that is still widely used in the newly standardized foreign language translation notation (Sinchi) and it is important to inform and pay attention to many people. I will try to know the name of our Gao Rou food and use it, and I will try to make the right expression more known. "

Professor Seo Kyung-duk pointed out on the 21st that Choo Ja-hyun marked Kimchi as Pao Cha in a video posted on China's Instagram, Chao Hongshu.

Professor Seo said, "There are many entertainers and influencers who are active in China, and it is worthy of praise for the national prestige and foreign currency, but I do not want to make any more mistakes. I think that if you have an external influence, you should know the basic national sentiment in the situation where the ridiculous things such as the kimchi process and the hanbok process of China are happening recently. "

Choo Ja-hyun has since deleted the footage.

Choo Ja-hyun is raising son with China actor Woo Hyo-kwang and marriage. He was cast in the JTBC drama 'Sam's Club'.

Hello, this is Choo Ja-hyun.

I am sorry for the inconvenience to many people because of this incident, even though I have been paying more attention to this part of Korea and China activities.

I was worried about the part I did not know before and I looked for the correct Chinese notation of kimchi in order not to make repeated mistakes. In the meantime, the translation and notation of kimchi and Paochai was recognized for tolerance, but after the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism's "Translation and Notation Guidelines for Public Terms" in July last year, I learned that it was standardized and specified as Shinchi ().

I was worried about how to use more correct translation and notation in the future and asked many people around me for advice. However, I have also been advised that it is important to inform and pay attention to many people because the newly standardized foreign language translation notation (Sinchi) is not yet widely used.

With this work, we will know and use the name of our Gao Rou food and try to make the right expression more known.

There are many things I don't know yet.

Not only me, but also our staff who planned and edited the video will feel responsible and strive to protect the Korean Gao Rou culture and tradition.

Thank you for always watching with interest.

Photo = DB