Ha Jung-woo "Choo Ja-hYun rice price without one-sided rice price calculated and married couple"

I met Ha Jung-woo, who played the talented civilian businessman gangin-gu in the Netflix original series Narco-Saints.Narco-Saints is a story about a civilian who was framed by a drug loan that took control of the South American nation Narco-Saints, accepting the secret mission of the NIS, directed by Yoon Jong-bin and directed by Ha Jung-woo, Hwang Jung-min, Park Hae-soo, Jo Woo-jin, Chen has been working together and has been ranked globally since its release.In fact, Narco-Saints, which was filmed between the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic and Jeju because it could not be filmed at Narco-Saints, showed a visual that could not be thought of as a mixture of domestic photography with dense jungle and blue grassland.In praise for the location, Ha Jung-woo said, I think the production team is really good at hunting.I personally found filming in the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic really hard.I took a picture in the jungle from the city, but it took two to three hours to get to the filming location.It was hard to go to the unpaved road like that, and there was so much time on the street that it was hard to digest the shooting.I talked about why shooting in the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic was exceptionally difficult.Filming abroad was said to have been two months.Ha Jung-woo said, I was tired of continuing to shoot around the country since spring, and I filmed the last two months in the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic.I and the crew are in full for two months, and if Yoo Yeon-seok takes a round, Jo Woo-jin comes in, Jo Woo-jin comes out, the sewing comes in, and Hwang Jung-min goes for a month.The last shot in the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic ended at 6 a.m., and I flew away that afternoon at 1 p.m.I did not want to be there anymore because it was so hard that the expression that I had run away was right. It seemed to me that it would be fun to look for what kind of scene the shooting scene in the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic was in the center of the Ha Jung-woos hard work.Ha Jung-woo, who had been working with Hwang Jung-min for a long time through this work, said, In fact, Hwang Jung-min was more comfortable when working than Yoon Jong-bin.He was so coherent that it was not a burden to take action, and even if he caught his neck or his head, he opened up a space and gave consideration to the opponent Actor to make it easy to act.I expressed my feelings.Ha Jung-woo, who was a senior who met at his first agency when he was a rookie, said, When I was a child, Hwang Jung-min was vaguely scary and thought it was a lot of blood.I heard a lot of Feelings like my brother rather than the opponent Actor. Hwang Jung-min was amazing, walking around in a bathing suit of triangular panties without hesitation in the pool of the mansion of the Jeon Yo-hwan.I would have been embarrassed, but some people think that it is not a big deal because they are concentrating on the character completely, but I was very surprised.He told the scene of Hwang Jung-min.Ha Jung-woo, who said that Tension could rise a lot thanks to Hwang Jung-min at the shooting site, said, Scene, which reveals who is a spy, took two days in Anseong set.It was a playy metabolic tone in the playful movement, but then the Hwang Jung-mins Acting was so good.I was watching such an act, so I was too excited to become a screen that remained in Memory.He added that the work with good seniors and juniors was very helpful in Acting.Ha Jung-woo, who also worked with China Actor Zhangchen, said, I met with me briefly in the 2007 years drawings with breath, and I remember me.I am one of the best actors in the world star and China, and I heard Feelings that there is no such thing and it is like the same Korea Actor.The China gang were all Korean people, and they also got along well and enjoyed shooting on the spot.When Zhangchen Actor was shooting, he should have entered the Zasauri and had been doing it for 15 days, but he said that it was the hardest than shooting. In addition, Ha Jung-woo, who has been working with Yoo Yeon-seok, Jo Woo-jin and Park Hae-soo for the first time in this work, said, I thought it was an actor who has a unique charm.I saw Yoo Yeon-seok in private, but I learned because of Park Chan-wook.However, there is a special relationship because it is Yoo Yeon-seok that connected the Japanese friend who has been disconnected personally.Jo Woo-jin had seen it in and out, but Park Hae-soo was the first actor to see it offline, and Kim Min-kwi was also an impressive friend.He praised his charming fellow actors who filled the play tightly.If I asked me to choose another character other than gangin-gu, I would have chosen the character Park Hae-soo had Acted.It seems to have been fun to act as a character that can act two distinctly different characters of Koo Sang-man and NIS staff.He also said that the character Park Hae-soo had Acted was attractive.About Choo Ja-hyun, who breathed as a couple in the drama, he said, It was the first time I had Acted together.Choo Ja-hyun is a local resident of Yoon Jong-bin. I accidentally ate rice at a meat house about 4 ~ 5 years ago, and Choo Ja-hyun and her husband ate rice and calculated the price of rice.After that, director Yoon Jong-bin asked Choo Ja-hyun to make a special appearance, but then he told me about the price of rice.I realized that I had to buy rice well, and I learned that I learned to live around rice, but I think I did well. I was quite nervous and awkward when I cranked in, but my first film set up a screen to act as a couple with Choo Ja-hyun.From the screen that says why do not you go to Narco-Saints at home, to the end of the Kimbab house, the car center epilogue, all of them were filmed early.Choo Ja-hyun was also the first to meet and act on Park Hae-su, so it was a very awkward Feelings According to the Netflix TOP 10 website on the 14th (Wednesday), the Narco-Saints, which has accumulated cumulative viewing time of 26.6 million in three days and is on the top 10 list in 13 countries including Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore and Kenya, is currently available on Netflix.iMBC • Photos
I met Ha Jung-woo, who played the talented civilian businessman gangin-gu in the Netflix original series Narco-Saints.Narco-Saints is a story about a civilian who was framed by a drug loan that took control of the South American nation Narco-Saints, accepting the secret mission of the NIS, directed by Yoon Jong-bin and directed by Ha Jung-woo, Hwang Jung-min, Park Hae-soo, Jo Woo-jin, Chen has been working together and has been ranked globally since its release.In fact, Narco-Saints, which was filmed between the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic and Jeju because it could not be filmed at Narco-Saints, showed a visual that could not be thought of as a mixture of domestic photography with dense jungle and blue grassland.In praise for the location, Ha Jung-woo said, I think the production team is really good at hunting.I personally found filming in the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic really hard.I took a picture in the jungle from the city, but it took two to three hours to get to the filming location.It was hard to go to the unpaved road like that, and there was so much time on the street that it was hard to digest the shooting.I talked about why shooting in the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic was exceptionally difficult.Filming abroad was said to have been two months.Ha Jung-woo said, I was tired of continuing to shoot around the country since spring, and I filmed the last two months in the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic.I and the crew are in full for two months, and if Yoo Yeon-seok takes a round, Jo Woo-jin comes in, Jo Woo-jin comes out, the sewing comes in, and Hwang Jung-min goes for a month.The last shot in the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic ended at 6 a.m., and I flew away that afternoon at 1 p.m.I did not want to be there anymore because it was so hard that the expression that I had run away was right. It seemed to me that it would be fun to look for what kind of scene the shooting scene in the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic was in the center of the Ha Jung-woos hard work.Ha Jung-woo, who had been working with Hwang Jung-min for a long time through this work, said, In fact, Hwang Jung-min was more comfortable when working than Yoon Jong-bin.He was so coherent that it was not a burden to take action, and even if he caught his neck or his head, he opened up a space and gave consideration to the opponent Actor to make it easy to act.I expressed my feelings.Ha Jung-woo, who was a senior who met at his first agency when he was a rookie, said, When I was a child, Hwang Jung-min was vaguely scary and thought it was a lot of blood.I heard a lot of Feelings like my brother rather than the opponent Actor. Hwang Jung-min was amazing, walking around in a bathing suit of triangular panties without hesitation in the pool of the mansion of the Jeon Yo-hwan.I would have been embarrassed, but some people think that it is not a big deal because they are concentrating on the character completely, but I was very surprised.He told the scene of Hwang Jung-min.Ha Jung-woo, who said that Tension could rise a lot thanks to Hwang Jung-min at the shooting site, said, Scene, which reveals who is a spy, took two days in Anseong set.It was a playy metabolic tone in the playful movement, but then the Hwang Jung-mins Acting was so good.I was watching such an act, so I was too excited to become a screen that remained in Memory.He added that the work with good seniors and juniors was very helpful in Acting.Ha Jung-woo, who also worked with China Actor Zhangchen, said, I met with me briefly in the 2007 years drawings with breath, and I remember me.I am one of the best actors in the world star and China, and I heard Feelings that there is no such thing and it is like the same Korea Actor.The China gang were all Korean people, and they also got along well and enjoyed shooting on the spot.When Zhangchen Actor was shooting, he should have entered the Zasauri and had been doing it for 15 days, but he said that it was the hardest than shooting. In addition, Ha Jung-woo, who has been working with Yoo Yeon-seok, Jo Woo-jin and Park Hae-soo for the first time in this work, said, I thought it was an actor who has a unique charm.I saw Yoo Yeon-seok in private, but I learned because of Park Chan-wook.However, there is a special relationship because it is Yoo Yeon-seok that connected the Japanese friend who has been disconnected personally.Jo Woo-jin had seen it in and out, but Park Hae-soo was the first actor to see it offline, and Kim Min-kwi was also an impressive friend.He praised his charming fellow actors who filled the play tightly.If I asked me to choose another character other than gangin-gu, I would have chosen the character Park Hae-soo had Acted.It seems to have been fun to act as a character that can act two distinctly different characters of Koo Sang-man and NIS staff.He also said that the character Park Hae-soo had Acted was attractive.About Choo Ja-hyun, who breathed as a couple in the drama, he said, It was the first time I had Acted together.Choo Ja-hyun is a local resident of Yoon Jong-bin. I accidentally ate rice at a meat house about 4 ~ 5 years ago, and Choo Ja-hyun and her husband ate rice and calculated the price of rice.After that, director Yoon Jong-bin asked Choo Ja-hyun to make a special appearance, but then he told me about the price of rice.I realized that I had to buy rice well, and I learned that I learned to live around rice, but I think I did well. I was quite nervous and awkward when I cranked in, but my first film set up a screen to act as a couple with Choo Ja-hyun.From the screen that says why do not you go to Narco-Saints at home, to the end of the Kimbab house, the car center epilogue, all of them were filmed early.Choo Ja-hyun was also the first to meet and act on Park Hae-su, so it was a very awkward Feelings According to the Netflix TOP 10 website on the 14th (Wednesday), the Narco-Saints, which has accumulated cumulative viewing time of 26.6 million in three days and is on the top 10 list in 13 countries including Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore and Kenya, is currently available on Netflix.iMBC • Photos

I met Ha Jung-woo, who Played the talented civilian businessman 'gangin-gu' in the Netflix original series 'Narco-Saints'. 'Narco-Saints' is a story about a civilian who was framed by a drug loan that took control of the South American nation Narco-Saints, accepting the secret mission of the NIS, directed by Yoon Jong-bin and directed by Ha Jung-woo, Hwang Jung-min, Park Hae-soo, Jo Woo-jin, Chen has been working together and has been ranked globally since its release.

In fact, 'Narco-Saints', which was filmed between the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic and Jeju because it could not be filmed at Narco-Saints, showed a visual that could not be thought of as a mixture of domestic photography with dense jungle and blue grassland. In praise for the location, Ha Jung-woo said, "I think the production team is really good at hunting. I personally found filming in the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic really hard. I took a picture in the jungle from the city, but it took two to three hours to get to the filming location. It was hard to go to the unpaved road like that, and there was so much time on the street that it was hard to digest the shooting. "I talked about why shooting in the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic was exceptionally difficult.

Filming abroad was said to have been two months. Ha Jung-woo said, "I was tired of continuing to shoot around the country since spring, and I filmed the last two months in the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic. I and the crew are in full for two months, and if Yoo Yeon-seok takes a round, Jo Woo-jin comes in, Jo Woo-jin comes out, the sewing comes in, and Hwang Jung-min goes for a month. The last shot in the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic ended at 6 a.m., and I flew away that afternoon at 1 p.m. I did not want to be there anymore because it was so hard that the expression that I had run away was right. " It seemed to me that it would be fun to look for what kind of scene the shooting scene in the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic was in the center of the Ha Jung-woo's hard work.

Ha Jung-woo, who had been working with Hwang Jung-min for a long time through this work, said, "In fact, Hwang Jung-min was more comfortable when working than Yoon Jong-bin. He was so coherent that it was not a burden to take action, and even if he caught his neck or his head, he opened up a space and gave consideration to the opponent Actor to make it easy to act. "I expressed my Feelings. Ha Jung-woo, who was a senior who met at his first agency when he was a rookie, said, "When I was a child, Hwang Jung-min was vaguely scary and thought it was a lot of blood. I heard a lot of Feelings like my brother rather than the opponent Actor. " "Hwang Jung-min was amazing, walking around in a bathing suit of triangular panties without hesitation in the pool of the mansion of the 'Jeon Yo-hwan'. I would have been embarrassed, but some people think that it is not a big deal because they are concentrating on the character completely, but I was very surprised. "He told the scene of Hwang Jung-min.

Ha Jung-woo, who said that Tension could rise a lot thanks to Hwang Jung-min at the shooting site, said, "scene, which reveals who is a spy, took two days in Anseong set. It was a Playy metabolic tone in the Playful movement, but then the Hwang Jung-min's Acting was so good. I was watching such an act, so I was too excited to become a screen that remained in Memory. "He added that the work with good seniors and juniors was very helpful in Acting.

Ha Jung-woo, who also worked with China Actor Zhangchen, said, "I met with me briefly in the 2007 year's drawings with 'breath', and I remember me. I am one of the best Actors in the world star and China, and I heard Feelings that there is no such thing and it is like the same Korea Actor. The China gang were all Korean people, and they also got along well and enjoyed shooting on the spot. When Zhangchen Actor was shooting, he should have entered the Zasauri and had been doing it for 15 days, but he said that it was the hardest than shooting. "

In addition, Ha Jung-woo, who has been working with Yoo Yeon-seok, Jo Woo-jin and Park Hae-soo for the first time in this work, said, "I thought it was an Actor who has a unique charm. I saw Yoo Yeon-seok in private, but I learned because of Park Chan-wook. However, there is a special relationship because it is Yoo Yeon-seok that connected the Japanese Friend who has been disconnected personally. Jo Woo-jin had seen it in and out, but Park Hae-soo was the first Actor to see it offline, and Kim Min-kwi was also an impressive Friend. "He praised his charming fellow Actors who filled the Play tightly.

"If I asked me to choose another character other than 'gangin-gu', I would have chosen the character Park Hae-soo had Acted. It seems to have been fun to act as a character that can act two distinctly different characters of 'Koo Sang-man' and NIS staff. "He also said that the character Park Hae-soo had Acted was attractive.

About Choo Ja-hYun, who breathed as a couple in the drama, he said, "It was the first time I had Acted together. Choo Ja-hYun is a local resident of Yoon Jong-bin. I accidentally ate rice at a meat house about 4 ~ 5 years ago, and Choo Ja-hYun and her husband ate rice and calculated the price of rice. After that, director Yoon Jong-bin asked Choo Ja-hYun to make a special appearance, but then he told me about the price of rice. I realized that I had to buy rice well, and I learned that I learned to live around rice, but I think I did well. " "I was quite nervous and awkward when I cranked in, but my first film set up a screen to act as a couple with Choo Ja-hYun. From the screen that says why do not you go to Narco-Saints at home, to the end of the Kimbab house, the car center epilogue, all of them were filmed early. Choo Ja-hYun was also the first to meet and act on Park Hae-su, so it was a very awkward Feelings "

According to the Netflix TOP 10 website on the 14th (Wednesday), the 'Narco-Saints', which has accumulated cumulative viewing time of 26.6 million in three days and is on the top 10 list in 13 countries including Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore and Kenya, is currently available on Netflix.

iMBC • Photos