Yeo Esther "Hong Hye-geol and Each Bed Each Room Each House Is Better" ('oxmuna')

In Problem Child in House, Dr. Yeo Esther and Oriental medicine doctor Kim So-hyung appeared as the medical collavers of the East and the West who have never seen it anywhere, and focused their attention.Yeo Esther, a doctor of preventive medicine, and Kim So-hyung, a oriental medicine doctor, will appear on KBS2 entertainment program Problem Child in House, which will be broadcast at 10:40 pm on the 22nd, and will show off their candid stories and reversals about their marital life.When asked about the rumor that his husband Hong Hye-geol joined the ranks of a man who went well in the entertainment industry following Lee Sang Soon, Do Kyung Wan and Jang Hang Joon, Yeo Esther denied the rumors, saying, Please leave my husband out! ...Yeo Esther also focused on her husband Hong Hye-geol, each bed, and her coup couple life beyond each room, and said, It is not a separation but a friendship indifference.When I was in menopause, I could not like to look at each others eyes, but I got better with my husband since I was living in each house, he said.However, when asked if it would be difficult to get back together after the menopause, he said, I will think about it if it is difficult to move each other.Kim So-hyung, a Korean medicine doctor, also revealed how to overcome menopausal symptoms of the couple, saying, I am wearing each bed by dividing the king-sized bed I used with my husband into two singles. I first split the blanket and wrote it separately, but the response was better than I thought. The back door.The method of overcoming menopausal life of couples delivered by Yeo Esther and Kim So-hyung can be found at KBS2 Problem Child in House at 10:40 pm on Tuesday, 22nd.

In Problem Child in House, Dr. Yeo Esther and Oriental medicine doctor Kim So-hyung appeared as the medical collavers of the East and the West who have never seen it anywhere, and focused their attention.

Yeo Esther, a doctor of preventive medicine, and Kim So-hyung, a oriental medicine doctor, will appear on KBS2 entertainment program Problem Child in House, which will be broadcast at 10:40 pm on the 22nd, and will show off their candid stories and reversals about their marital life.

When asked about the rumor that his husband Hong Hye-geol joined the ranks of "a man who went well in the entertainment industry" following Lee Sang Soon, Do Kyung Wan and Jang Hang Joon, Yeo Esther denied the rumors, saying, "Please leave my husband out!" ...

Yeo Esther also focused on her husband Hong Hye-geol, each bed, and her 'coup' couple' life beyond each room, and said, "It is not a separation but a 'friendship indifference'." “When I was in menopause, I could not like to look at each other’s eyes, but I got better with my husband since I was living in each house,” he said. However, when asked if it would be difficult to get back together after the menopause, he said, "I will think about it if it is difficult to move each other."

Kim So-hyung, a Korean medicine doctor, also revealed how to overcome menopausal symptoms of the couple, saying, "I am wearing each bed by dividing the king-sized bed I used with my husband into two singles." "I first split the blanket and wrote it separately, but the response was better than I thought." The back door.

The method of overcoming menopausal life of couples delivered by Yeo Esther and Kim So-hyung can be found at KBS2 'Problem Child in House' at 10:40 pm on Tuesday, 22nd.